Reviews for Tattoo
Notreallyme2015 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hey I loved this story. It was moving and I agree with Hawkes when he says it suits her.

This fic and Stella herself inspired my tattoo. It's going to be in the same place but it's going to say fearlessness, again in Greek. Just thought you should know lol

Keep writing and I really did love this fic.

Kirsty xoxo
iheartcsinewyork chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wow! The emotions in this one-shot were amazing! You couldn't have done a better job!
sterra-kyra chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
great simple one. i like this although i hate tattoo..
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i loved this story, it was very sweet and of course gave me my daily smacked fix lol. i loved that both of them had tats, that was hot.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was very beautiful; simply and thoughtfully told. I loved it. I loved the different ways Stella thinks about the others and how they will react, and how Hawkes knows what it says. Sid was perfect, so very like him, and I loved the story he rambles into. But the reaction Mac was so lovely, emotional without being overtly so. It was the reaction I would love to see him have and the ending was wonderful as he exposes his heart to Stella. Really lovely.
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wonderful! Really loved this! Very clever setup.

I loved the idea that she is never without what that word means (which I happen to know), and I really liked the bet she had with herself - very good observation of the others here too.

Loved her listening to that conversation in her head, and also that it turned out a little bit differently.

Sid's little discourse was great :)

I loved Mac's reaction, and her explanation why she had chosen that word, very good glimpse into her past, and I also loved how Mac is a part of the reason, beautiful idea, especially I think she really does want him to be able to think of Claire without grief eventually.

This was a wonderful line 'He turned into her hand, closing his eyes, but not before she felt moisture on her fingertips.'

And I loved Mac's tattoo, and an excellent choice of where to put it!