Reviews for The Unfilmed Winchesters
Too funny.
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
good story
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Ehehe, great tag to the episode. I've been looking for something like this, and hurt!Sam is always fun. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Jimelda
LvSammy chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
LIke i said...AWESOME!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw! :D it was so good when they wiped it :D thankyou!
pariah wilson chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh, thank heavens you wrote a realistic version of SamnDean re the Ghostfacers idiocy!

This is what I want to do whenever I see a cameraperson just-passively filming someone's pain and suffering. I wish they'd drop the camera and help, for once, like a human being.

Well done on the story end too, btw!
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
LOVE IT!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Awesome fic, nothing like a bit of big brother Dean to end your night with!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I liked this. Dean always looks out for Sam!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
OMG!

really amazing fic hun!

loved how you described Sam's pain and how they hid it from the camera's but not from each other x

really awesome detail!

i loved this hun!

you are SOO very talented!

x
Landwing chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Good stuff, Nebula. My favorite line was Spruce saying "I might not kill you." And the accompanying glare of the brothers Winchester. Silly Spruce, lines like that are for Sam and Dean! Poor Sam, having to keep a stiff upper lip for the stupid cameras. Very good story!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I love the way Dean protects Sam even from camera lenses and prying eyes, and that Sam held it together until it was just the two of them. And the line, "Thanks for the faith. What do you think I was doing?” which is just so Dean.
gerardlover123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was an awesome yet sad story.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aww wow that was excellent I loved all the emotion and the tenderness and how they didn't want to show it on camera, nice touch. That was a highly enjoyable tag, take care and happy writing, Madebyme :-)
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
HAHA! I lol at the Ghostfacers!

:D