Reviews for Harry's Promise
MrsJeck chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
nayin17 chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
wish this is longer
nayin17 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
i super hate cho...i can tolerate dean and this chapter is so funny
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
so sweet I 3 It
HarryAndGin chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Great writing and story. I liked how you wrote it so that Harry noticed Ginny, and where their first kiss was with each other.
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Ginny and Harry both made some very convincing arguments to help the other - very impressive, and mature beyond their years! :) Intense, too! :) Loved this!
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
It's so nice to see Harry "crushing" on Ginny for a change! Poor Ginny, covered in pumpkin juice... Ick! I think I've read this before, but I'm enjoying it again! :)
Meridian Diamond chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Ha! I liked the one about the "preview of what their child might look like" bit! That was awesome! Nice touch! But I think you just have to add something a bit more here, don't you think? Because I can't help but feel as if something here is missing. I think it's Ron somehow. . . and another chapter! Whoo! Absolutely loved it! Thanks a lot!
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Great story! I also loved this line: "Evidently no one wants to go to Hogsmeade with a ferret." I wish you would've continued this story - it's like it's just begging to tell more! Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I loved what you had Harry say to Ginny at the end...so romantic and sweet! :)
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
I'm really liking this story so far, and loved the ending of this chapter! :) I can just imagine what kind of good dreams Harry will have after Ginny's kiss...lol! ;) I'm so glad they've been able to start talking over their experiences in the Chamber and get closer together as friends. Thanks for writing!
MagicBananas chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
hello. read your story. want a sequal. please. thank you. :D
Fleet Admiral Evans chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
Please add some more to this.
JEnathan chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Thanks for a fantastic story.

will you be doing a squeal for this?

the story moved forward quite well with out much dragging out of events.

hope to read more of this au one day.
The Weatherwitch chapter 10 . 4/2/2010