Reviews for Forever
666forlife chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I love this story. Its so amazing! I've read it so many times!
Sammi chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I absolutely loved it! It would be wonderful if you made a sequel to this one. It was just that lovely and sexy and kinky as well as romantic and sweet
Jussanother Otaku chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggg! That was one of the best things I've ever had the pleasure of reading! I love it when Itachi feels all guilty and Sasuke feels hurt,...but then comes a huge sexy sexy sexy sex part! Heehee! It makes me all giggly...
itasasu2002 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
i like the masturbation part of the story3 i have this thing where i like it when itachi peeks into sasuke's room and hears sasuke moaning and masturbating on the bed.
Omg chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
AYaoiLovingFreak chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aww That Was So Sweet And Cute! :)
Bushwah chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
And on, and on, and on to the end.
The Wonderful Marshmallow chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
greatest story ever
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
the ending was sexynice job!
alyssa-kaye chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
this was...wonderful
blisblop chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Well how is that for service! Is there such a person (not for hire) Seriously romantic an' like alot of your fics spine meltingly sensual.
Kia chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
That was so cute and hot as hell I loved it :)
DanniiUchiha chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hey i really really enjoyed your story it was so good! :)
Charlie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I liked it. A lot. But i just cant get over how you emphasized how Sasuke was ONLY 16. His brother's two years older than him, and he acted 6 not 16. It just bugged me. But i still liked it.
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I couldn't stop reading this from the first sentence. I was practically glued to the screen of the comp. It was just THAT hot and well written. I seriously liked how you went into details about every little thing too, even though I normally don't like long details.

It was truly a wonderful story. One of the best for ItaSasu I have read so far, actually.

Thank you SO much for all your hard work!