Reviews for Tripudio Viridis Quod Rutilus Incendia Virgo
TRG chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
I am in love with this fic. It is just mind BLOWIIIIIIIIIINNGGGGGG! And I know that this was last updated in 2010 buuuut... I WILL NOT GIVE UP HOPE! I really think you should try to continue this awesomeness if you can.
ephemeral violet chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
Aack! I can't wait until you update. I wanna find out what happens with the half-cetra girl and Zack...
CladnPlaid chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
I must say that this is not like any other self-insert/get-hurled-into-FFVII-land fic I've read, and I've read a LOT, trust me! lol. NO MARY SUES! That is awesome. The plot so far is really good! I'm going to stay intuned to see what happens next!
freakyfan3754 chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
*twitch*

*twitch*

*still fangasming* XD
FRAODD chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
the whole WW3 thing was very lol

i still like this story though
deathscythe24 chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
i really like and the chaptesr are just fine ! so keep updating please
CidAngelsTears chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
no the chapters are not too long and i love the story 'cause im still here and talking arent i!
Kayzin chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
A- It's fine

B- LIKE IT? LUV IT!
ersay123 chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
A) the chapters are not oo long, in my opinion, they are just fine. plus, i always aim for the long chapters.

B)i like teh story~ i'm still here, aren't i?

*side note*

omg~ you do fanart? you wouldn't happen to be part of deviantART, would you?

*end side note*
MsRainey chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I've never quite read a fic like this but it's really good :)
CidAngel'sTears chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
wow this is so cool wonder what happens next hmm well cant wait till you update
Yuna Valentine chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
PLEASE UDATE SOON. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I'M SOON
freakyfan3754 chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
"Luckily for Amelia, she could fly.

...oh yeah, the damn demon could too.

Fuck."

lol!

Nice job again dude :) .

Hoorah, Shannon is present and may soon be useful!(Twinkies lol) . Okay so the dad dying, not so fun, but other than that, thou hast nailed it 8-) . For instance, yes, that "wild hair" has definitely been attempted during lecture xD *drool*.
reedzeh chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
Ooh, these have been two very intense chapters! I really like how your showing what both Jenni and Amelia are thinking.

The part with the voice in Shannon's head reminding me of Captain Planet. )
cyberelf chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
omfg that was incredible! I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time. I couldn't read fast enough! I read parts of this twice, sometimes three times! it was just that awesome! I loved the fight, and loved how you described what it's like to have Jenova in your head. And most of all... SEPHIROTH! OMG! HE'S FINALLY HERE! That just made my day! I love the way she summons him back! I just love everything! Update, I say! UPDATE! Jenova, Sephiroth, and I command it!