Reviews for Le Hollow de L'Opera
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
I enjoyed reading this story!
Deez Nuts chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
Great and I was amazed at how many chapters there were and I could tell how much time and effort was put into making this the best possible in fact I could possibly my favorite so far
KuroNekoo chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
I know that this story was written 8 years ago but...I have read this story a few time now and I still love it! I love that it isn't just a remake of the musical. It is original and sweet and a loot of fluff xD :) When I tried to fit Bleach into the original plot of the Phantom of the Opera I always got frustrated because I disliked Raouls character so I never knew who to choose for his part soo.. I just split up Ichigo xD Hollow Ichigo as Phantom and normal Ichigo as Raoul so whoever Orihime [Christine] would choose it would be good win:win xD. Well anyway thank you for this great fanfiction :)
nlinz chapter 14 . 4/1/2014
Why Are You So Perfect?!.YouAreThe ICHIHIME Goddess.
Ermilus chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Love it
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 14 . 6/8/2011
EEEEEKKKKKK! Yay! I loved it! I'm glad you gave orihime her sight back :D and I'm happy everything worked out for the better between ichigo orihime and ulquiorra. :] I really liked the part where ichigo first found thed necklace around orihimes neck and how he dove for it after she threw it into the fountain. My other favorite part was with all the little kids! Picturing gin and rangiku as kids was so cute! LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS FIC! I commened you for it. Can't wait to read your other fics! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
Yay! She's pregnant! NO! I told ichigo that he better not give up his own eyes for her! And DOUBLE NO! What is ulquiorra thinking! Why did he take her away! I thought he was good! Give her back baldy! There is only one chapter left! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Oh no! Ichigo better not give up his own eyes for orihime! That's too sad, no. And I KNEW IT! It was ulquiorra this whole time! But why would he want to give orihime and ichigo his child? I guess I'll see! :D

Love this chapter! Can't wait to see ichigo's reaction to ulquiorra's new presence.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
EEEEEKKKKKK! THEY GOT MARRIED! :D YAY!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! FINALLY! YES! Oh my god! I am so damn happy at the moment! :D this good-ness better last, but a itty bitty part of me is like things are going too perfectly. Well it better not change.

So far FAVORITE chapter. :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Was this all a trick? after renji told rukia the truth did they come up with this plan to get ichigo to go to orihime? I hope so! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
AAAAHHHHHH! Ichigo is back! I am so excited! About time someone found out that he was there. I'm so excited I can't even speak! The smile on orihime's face...does she know its ichigo? I'm reading the next chapter now!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Haha! Aw! Rukia and renji are so cute together. I love it when orihime teases them. AAAWWW POOR ICHIGO! My heart goes out to him. It must of hurt him to know that renji is making her laugh again and witness her feeling up renji's face. I think he should jump down there and take her and be like "I'm back baby!" Haha. I liked this chapter :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
What are you doing to me! I was finally happy that sora actually let them be together but then she loses the child by damn loli and menoli and then sora and 'ichigo' die. But I have a feeling orihime goes to the opera house because she feels close to ichigo and sora there. Its so heart breaking, but when is ichigo coming into the story? I know he's not dead.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
She's BLIND! What? Aw, I thought it was cute that she was laughing at renji, gave her some of her orihime-ness back. I swear when I read the parts with ichigo and orihime together I want to cry! Imagine poor hime as she's going through this. Id die if that ever happens to me. ...AIZEN! SORA WANTS ORIHIME TO MARRY IN THE AIZEN FAMILY? UNEXCAPTABLE! Chad better buy ichi's music!