Reviews for Reality is Overrated
roxygosia chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
Wow, what a great story! Of course, the storyline between Walter and Astrid was the best part!
pendras cornielius chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
loved this story! Walter and Peter are dorks seriously they are but hey they both get their girls so all's good
pendras cornielius chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
omi god i love this chap, i cant decide if i wanna get in a car with walter driving or not, i no i'd screamm my head off but i'd also laugh meniacally along with me as well.
random individual chapter 13 . 10/19/2009
Okay, fun story, but taking DAYS to drive from Boston to New Jersey? Did they go by way of Iowa? Have you ever looked at a map? The LONGEST route from Boston to New Jersey on Google maps is 4.5 HOURS. And that's so you can completely bypass NYC traffic. It's 3.5 hours if you go the more direct route. Even assuming they got a late start due to the helicopter explosion, they would've been there before midnight the first day, factoring in Walter's shenanigans.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/8/2009
Oh god this was so cute I smiled through the whole thing.

Stuck to character for the most part, it seemed like you may have unintentionally dumbed Astrid down a bit, but other than that it was spot on. Great dialogue, very realistic and funny. Your description was amazing. It's a rare gift to be able to paint a picture in so few words, but you manage it.

Loved the whole story. Fantastic work.
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 13 . 2/11/2009
nice story !
tocks chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
I started reading your newest story today and since I'm waiting for an update I figured I might as well go back to read your others. I was gonna comment at the end but I had to take a break for these lines:

“I knew you were my son!” Walter beamed, approaching and resting his elbows on the off driver’s windowsill, peering inside, “I must admit, I had my doubts. No, I didn’t. I’m 99.9 percent certain of your lineage- but there’s always room for speculation, you know.”

Seriously made me LOL. That's one of the most Walter-ish things anyone has ever written! Onward!
Belka chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
It was a really nice and well-written story. The producers of Fringe should have playwrits like you in the crew:)
Xeen Cyr chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
I loved every single bit of it! great work ;)
Ocein chapter 13 . 1/21/2009
Wow, this was a wildly entertaining fic. I really enjoyed it. Walter is such a whack job, but so crucial to the show :)

I'll read anything else you'll write, when you're ready!
Fantasy Cat chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
LOL. This was great Walter!
Fantasy Cat chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Whoa fudge! Walter has really gone off the deep end in this chapter here. Gets himself abducted, offers to kill a man, comes home, holds Astrid hostage in his sleep. Somebody give the man more medy-cines!

Ok off to read more!
wjobsessed chapter 12 . 1/20/2009
"Walter Bishop. I'm a Leo." *lol*
AccordingToMel chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was excellent! Very in character and very amusing! I'm incredibly dense and didn't realize there were more chapters when I started reading, but I will definitely get to them as soon as I can!

This line made me laugh out loud: "I would murder butterscotch pudding, given the opportunity." So funny and so Walter! Great job :). I'm looking forward to reading more.
Ocein chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
Agh, never give disclaimers...especially for a wonderful fic! That was completely entertaining and I'm left wanting more. Nothing was 'over done' and it was original while being 'true' to the characters. Please tell me you're going to continue.