Reviews for Anything But Conventional
Mtg526 chapter 26 . 11/10/2017
Wow. I think it's really great that you started these guys out as friends. The bumps along the way were perfect and appropriate. Your writing had me feeling everything...especially those heartbreaking moments...and those happy discoveries...and heart melting sweetness. I'm not normally a huge fan of military stories (perhaps because I come from a military family), but loved this!
twirob chapter 26 . 9/16/2017
thanks so much for sharing this AMAZING! story with us ;) but i just want to say i'm a bit confused about their ages? at the beginning Bella said she was 15 but she would have only been 14 at that point until a couple of weeks after and Edward wouldn't be 18 yet if he had canon b'day 20 June so when he went to Alaska he would of had his 18th there? but i really did enjoy it and i'm reading the sequel atm ;D
Patriciadiane chapter 13 . 9/1/2017
Confusion here...
Did Bella's mom die or leave? Maybe I shoul re-read.
winnodinno chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
Scoffs. This is like the twilight zone. Cant fathom what is going on with my puny mind. Bella is so calmly accepting of this guy that was sleeping around with ex for weeks as if it was ...nothing. I swear all the years of education has fried my brain...
winnodinno chapter 7 . 5/25/2017
Mind boggling. utterly and completely. I dont know how someone can go from sleeping with an ex girlfriend for weeks, who is really accepting of new girl, to discussing a kiss and love of new girl with said ex girlfriend. Ex is so super sweet and encouraging after being treated like a whore.
cctwilight chapter 26 . 11/14/2016
Loved the story! I would be worried out of my mind until he was home for good. Can't wait to start the sequel.
cctwilight chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Why don't they admit how they really feel?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/25/2016
Truly amazing read.
rclaurel chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
I'll screw you Cullen, you just figured it out now after screwing your ex girlfriend
debslmac chapter 26 . 1/8/2016
:) loved this story
FeelingUntouched chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
"Dude, you plan the piano?"
So damn funny! Thanks for the laughter of the week!
ReaderKat chapter 26 . 10/20/2014
Sweet story, am looking forward to the sequel. Thanks for sharing.
midnitereader chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
So they are attracted to each other. It's too bad that it makes it awkward for them. With Edward going to Alaska it will give them each a chance to see where they wan to go with their elationship. Meanwhile, I wonder if something will develop with Jacob Black.
midnitereader chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
There's definitely something there if only they would let it happen. That kiss was so sweet.
midnitereader chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Their conversation is so light and easy. I do wonder what is in his bedroom that he wants to show her.
2,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »