Reviews for Anything But Conventional
hit-the-duckies chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
oh poor edward. life must be hard without his speedos. im sure he'll be glad to get reacquainted with them upon returning to home..
brandy chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
wow... i love this story! I cant wait to read more! why are they both so scared to make the first move, one of them needs to really quick before they loose each other forever! please update again soon!
XRhythm.Of.The.RainX chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
I. Love. It.

PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Or... I'll send my army of spoons to hunt you down. I will.

YAY! SPOONS AND CHOCOLATE- GASPSHOCKGASP... CHOCOLATE SPOONS! AMAZING!

UPDATE!
tlp chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
*crack*

That was the sound of my heart breaking from this chapter :(

Poor Bella.. *sigh* They're both so stupid and oblivious, aren't they?

I can't wait for the next chapter, heartbreak and all.
TheCutie chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
aaw alice is so sweet..I love her. And bella and edward.. great
TheCutie chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
oh my god.. cooL:D I love how they know each other so good and so on..:D
TheCutie chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
It's cool. I like the smoker Edward (I know totally crazy:D) but hey it's hot.
kaypgirl chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
They are both being so stupid. Sad chapter with all of the staying away from each other stuff. I hope there won't be too many chapters covering Edward being in Alaska, those sound depressing.
truehazel chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Gah. Edward is a stupid face. Seriously, he's worried about ruining their relationship, but he's ruining it Now. He's a dumbo, guess that's why we love him.

If I were Bella, I'd tell him to stop being such a wuss and step up to the plate. Except she's too cowardly to do the same.

I love the angst. I'm a sap for this.

Can't wait for more.

jEsS
lia516 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
I loved this chapter. In fact, I'm loving this whole story. I love the way you do both pov's. It's great knowing what is going on in both of their heads but you don't repeat everything word for word. I hate it when stories do that, it gets so monotonous. The way you do it, just briefly going back over it with just their thoughts, is perfect. I can't wait to read more.
lia516 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Edward is just about the sweetest thing...considering he's a manwhore and all. The piano playing was just...gah...too sweet for words. I just about melted reading that.

Jasper cracks me up “Dude, you play the piano?” such a guy thing. He doesn't even see the big picture. Too funny.
lia516 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
I really like this so far. I have to say, I think they're very brave to eat the food Lauren brought out to them. I would be afraid that she would've spit in it...or worse, eww.
ezmac chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
I'd say reviews have the same great taste as chocolate without the fat and calories! (:

This is really good so far.

But I'm confused about something.

I thought Emmett and Edward were in the same grade? So how is only Emmett graduating?

And when everyone first met, Bella and Alice were freshmen, no?

If Em and Ed were juniors, and two years have passed, that would either mean that Ed and Em have already graduated... or something... Idk. Math isn't my strong point, but I was fairly certain about that XDD

But that's my only concern. This thing is amazing, and I believe it should be updated immediately xD

-erinzomg
jencrane chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
I really am enjoying this story. I can feel the emotions coming off the page. I am really looking forward to reading more, you have a lot of possibilities for how the story could move forward. I hope you get out of your writer's block soon.

Thank you.
loveisms chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Very well written story, cant wait to see where you take this!
1,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 Next »