Reviews for Anything But Conventional
americnxidiot chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Ah sleep. What a distant concept lol.
kaypgirl chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Hmm, I wonder where the Jacob thing comes in. I hope he's Twilight Jacob, where he simply tells his version of the story, and not New Moon, or, god forbid, Eclipse Jacob.
truehazel chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I like how they onky say, 'I love YA' versus love You. There's quite a difference. And, thank you for making Tanya a good, all-dimentional character. I know why Bella hates her; seh's interested in Edward and is more beautiful than Bella times infinite. But, really, has she done anythiung wrong? So, she liked Edward and told him? This was BB; Before Bella. How was she to know?

So, thank you. I really have grown a liking to Tanya after BD.

Can't wait for more.

Although I understand Bella's whole, 'I'm going to hurt edward by doing what he doesn't like,' I reall7y despise it. Not the stroy, just how Bella let's him actions make her decisions. However, that's how Bella is in Twilight so...

Plus, I love Jacon. Just please don't turn him into some kind of rapist/abuser.

jEsS
hit-the-duckies chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
now i cant wait until he goes back home.

and im officially converting to team tanya.
TwiFics chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
oh crap. Edward, I hope you aren't being a douche. :( sadness. Anyways, great chapter! I quite enjoyed it despite (or perhaps because of? I'm strange) the angst. I can't wait for the next one!
Ctaim chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
FANTASTIC
tlp chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Tanya? Oh noes!

lol

Or was she just jumping to conclusions? But what other woman would be in his bed (for sexin or otherwise)? Hrm...

And uh-oh! Hookin up with Jake while Edward's away! That's not gonna sit well with the E-man ;)

Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the update :)
Syndie chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
thx!
hit-the-duckies chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
oh poor edward. life must be hard without his speedos. im sure he'll be glad to get reacquainted with them upon returning to home..
brandy chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
wow... i love this story! I cant wait to read more! why are they both so scared to make the first move, one of them needs to really quick before they loose each other forever! please update again soon!
XRhythm.Of.The.RainX chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
I. Love. It.

PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Or... I'll send my army of spoons to hunt you down. I will.

YAY! SPOONS AND CHOCOLATE- GASPSHOCKGASP... CHOCOLATE SPOONS! AMAZING!

UPDATE!
tlp chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
*crack*

That was the sound of my heart breaking from this chapter :(

Poor Bella.. *sigh* They're both so stupid and oblivious, aren't they?

I can't wait for the next chapter, heartbreak and all.
TheCutie chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
aaw alice is so sweet..I love her. And bella and edward.. great
TheCutie chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
oh my god.. cooL:D I love how they know each other so good and so on..:D
TheCutie chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
It's cool. I like the smoker Edward (I know totally crazy:D) but hey it's hot.
1,998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 .. Last Next »