Reviews for Anything But Conventional
Scattycow chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
FFS! That was quick! One date and she's back fawning all over the asshole that left her all summer to fuck his ex?
This Bella needs her head examining.
Scattycow chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
I only want you to be happy, that's all I've ever wanted?
LOL! That's why he ignored her and broke her heart?
Makes perfect sense! Not!
Scattycow chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
How much more uneven is this playing field going to get?
Is he going to have 5, 10, 15, 20 lovers or more when virgin Bella has none?
Is a virgin the only thing that St Edward deserves?
Here's hoping that she explored something with Jacob, because this clueless twat doesn't deserve to be her first. But she won't, she never does. Why? Because of double standards. Twihards and ridiculous romantics can't cope with Bella with anyone else but edward. Same rules never have to apply to Edward though; after all, he's a man.
Gidget922 chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
beyond any words i could say but thank you
KScheermom chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
Another amazing story!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
Wow! What a beautiful story you have created! I so love this. Their last scene in bed together was magical. I had the same experience when my husband went to Viet Nam. I slept in his T-shirt until I couldn't smell him anymore. I played our song over and over. He wasn't my husband then. It was the hardest thing to say bye.

You are so talented hon and I truely loved your story.

God Bless!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Hi! I wonder if you still read your reviews. But I have to tell you that for your first Fic., you are an amazing writer. I am late getting into FanFic because of many tragedies in my life. I started reading Twilight in 2011, so I am still catching up with everything. Your story is so very sweet and interesting that it is like a balm to my many wounds.

Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your work, you are so very talented!

God Bless!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2013
This was such a great story. This last chapter was definitely a tear-jerker. I liked how it was realistically written in regards to the pain of losing a spouse & parent. It was refreshing seeing Bella & Charlie's relationship improve over time.

Look forward to reading the sequel to see what happens with Edward & Bella (hopefully we hear about Jasper & Alice too).
R4Ever chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
OMGOSS! What a GREAT STORY! It had real angst, humor,romance, sex- It was SO Emotional-Your writing was exceptional - I couldn't stop reading I'm so sad it's over-Bravo!
twi-fic luver chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
I'm so glad Edward and Bella find comfort in the unwavering truth that they belong to each other. I'm definitely going to read the next installment! :)
magmom2 chapter 26 . 6/5/2013
Wonderful story. I was hoping there was more. I would like to know how everyone made out.
nicole2702 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
hey
I'm from Germany and I love fanfiction about Bella and Edward. Although I am only on Chapter 3 but I love your story now. Congratulations on your talent and have to admit to being jealous ... nicole
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 26 . 12/31/2012
This was such lovely story. The poem was so befitting, too.
sue1zide chapter 26 . 11/10/2012
Such a beautiful, untouched, true love.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
that was so beautiful this has been agreat story cant wait for the other one your great thanks
1,998 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »