Reviews for Anything But Conventional
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 11/16/2013
Wow! What a beautiful story you have created! I so love this. Their last scene in bed together was magical. I had the same experience when my husband went to Viet Nam. I slept in his T-shirt until I couldn't smell him anymore. I played our song over and over. He wasn't my husband then. It was the hardest thing to say bye.

You are so talented hon and I truely loved your story.

God Bless!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Hi! I wonder if you still read your reviews. But I have to tell you that for your first Fic., you are an amazing writer. I am late getting into FanFic because of many tragedies in my life. I started reading Twilight in 2011, so I am still catching up with everything. Your story is so very sweet and interesting that it is like a balm to my many wounds.

Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your work, you are so very talented!

God Bless!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2013
This was such a great story. This last chapter was definitely a tear-jerker. I liked how it was realistically written in regards to the pain of losing a spouse & parent. It was refreshing seeing Bella & Charlie's relationship improve over time.

Look forward to reading the sequel to see what happens with Edward & Bella (hopefully we hear about Jasper & Alice too).
R4Ever chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
OMGOSS! What a GREAT STORY! It had real angst, humor,romance, sex- It was SO Emotional-Your writing was exceptional - I couldn't stop reading I'm so sad it's over-Bravo!
twi-fic luver chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
I'm so glad Edward and Bella find comfort in the unwavering truth that they belong to each other. I'm definitely going to read the next installment! :)
magmom2 chapter 26 . 6/5/2013
Wonderful story. I was hoping there was more. I would like to know how everyone made out.
nicole2702 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
hey
I'm from Germany and I love fanfiction about Bella and Edward. Although I am only on Chapter 3 but I love your story now. Congratulations on your talent and have to admit to being jealous ... nicole
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 26 . 12/31/2012
This was such lovely story. The poem was so befitting, too.
sueIZide chapter 26 . 11/10/2012
Such a beautiful, untouched, true love.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
that was so beautiful this has been agreat story cant wait for the other one your great thanks
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
well shit if it isnt one big thing after another bella punishment over her and edward back dating charley seeing a dr. mow alice what else
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 10/23/2012
oh god me thinks the shit just hit the fan
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 10/23/2012
well that was confussion and interesting as well as intease what up
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 10/23/2012
well i guess ever thing is alright seems so
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
that was great wonder charley didnt catch them but i dont think he quiet that stupid do you
1,993 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »