Reviews for Everything we Had
Taylaa chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
i listened to don't forget,

i was crying, ima go listne to that now & reread it,!
jessandthedragon chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
:'( i was crying too :( still am :( loved it :') but i wonder, what was the inscription?
without.her.soul chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Still quite amazed by what you could write, my dear! XD I absolutely LOVED this one, as I do your other one-shots, no matter how heartbreaking it is :[ That letter was so heartfelt & honestly I can't read sad fics without tearing up or my throat closing up. Haha so this one is no exception. You just laid everything out flat, not just how Mitchie was feeling, but also Shane through that letter. Everything flowed so incredibly well and I must say though that I love the sprinkle of humor throughout that letter so in a way, when I was crying, I was literally laughing as well, which is a weird image to be perfectly honest. But no one saw me so it's all good :P haha.

Overall, a great read! For some reason I can only enjoy writing & reading sad, rather depressing stories & sometimes, having happy endings. Obviously, this one has no happy ending so it's definitely different so it's not easy stopping the tears :P lol. So, looking forward to future stories from you, as always! :]]
Lishbashbaaaa chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw sad but good.

Please no more depressing ones!

Haha.
mcecile chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
god that made me cry. that was so sad! great story, though.
Ami chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This is a great story! I'm crying my eyes out!

The hole PPS thing was so sad and good at the same time.
GingGina-x chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
)': that was so sad, but so wonderfully written :)
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh My God. At the beginning of the story I told myself that I was not going to cry ( I do usually cry at deaths even fictional deaths) And the whole letter i was fine, it was sad, but i was fine.

But that P.P.S. got me SO BAD! The moment i read that line tears sprung to my eyes. I'm reading it right now off to the side of the review, I just can't stop! That was like the best line.

I like this though, even though it was sad. They usually have Mitchie being killed off...its a rarity among Camp Rock fictions to have Shane die. (Because lets face it...we all don't want to kill of someone as good looking as Shane Gray/Joe Jonas.) And Cancer sucks. ALOT.

you would think though because he's famous that he could afford treatment. But then he would lose his hair and Shane Gray without his hair? He would go nuts. Sorry, I'm rambling, just trying to lighten my mood I guess.

Fantastic story! Wonderful as usual! (writing style that is...not the actual plot cuz Shane dying is not wonderful...)

...

Great one-shot, once again.

Always,