Reviews for Divergent Paths
Bigou chapter 10 . 4/26
I loved this story, along with the one that caused all this. (The one with Trunks and Goten wishing for younger version of their fathers.)

And the way "Divergent Paths" make me wish to read how much the others adventures of the Z fighters got altered, even if I know why one wouldn't necessarily want to dwell more on an AU he created.
Hatchacha chapter 10 . 3/20
I must say I've really enjoyed your work
Mojtaba13 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
i thought you had cured goku from his stupid fucking behaviour...i guess not...waste of time
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Certainly one of my fav stories
I've always always wanted vegeta to defeat frieza!
We'll written!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Hasta Que Salga El Sol
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
At this point Piccolo who actually be strong enough to take Freeza
nancy103 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Good chapter! Love this Piccolo.
elleelle chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
I'm normally not into AU stories, but I really liked this one. I hope to see more from you.
BrazeRancor chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Haha. Great work. I must say that letting Ginyu live was a nice touch and I approve.
Though I did just have this crazy thought:

Shenron: I AM THE ETERNAL DRAGON!

Ginyu: SWIIIIIIIITCH!
jessi chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Another great story! I liked the conclusion of this AU.
Hyped chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
I demand a third installment! Haha, jk. I really loved both Choice and Divergent. Read them in a day. ;) I think a sequel to this would be amazing. Like, the android and cell sagas or maybe a visit from the future alternate timeline. Or not. Just suggesting. Well, I can always dream, I guess...
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
This is an awesome AU. I really like how you write everyone, and you keep the story tight. Love for everyone, but you don't draw it all out so everything stays tense and exciting.
SqueeFreak chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
This is great! And it's cool to see a different side of Raditz and how he would interact with everyone and, just, aah! It's all wonderful! X3
Marorin5 chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Awesome story just like "Choice"! I really enjoyed reading it!
Bunny chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Wonderful story once again. Love your writing :)