Reviews for The Pride of Lions
Gentle Snow chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very nice and cute, especially the ending.
Roweena5000 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I really like this little peek into Takumi and Ryousuke's lives, they say so much with so few words. Love it.
Linnay chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Nice and short. I think you really captured the certain air that I always feel around those two and how they respond to each other. I really liked this. /Lin
AGUILA FANEL chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I love this couple, many congratulations on the story.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
In all honesty, I could have done without the last part, it kinda broke thr rythym, but at the same time, it was really nice to finish on such a light note.

I really liked this fic and these ideas. Too much pride (especially unfounded) is a bad thing, and though we can all see that Takumi has pride in his skills and car, I don't think HE sees it. He's still humble and calm all of the time. And someone with 'Racer's Pride' ccertainly wouldn't be like that. *grins* and I wonder how many people actually do count that Akagi run as a loss? In the manga, he never races down that mountain after the first time, and Keisuke never returned to Akina... hm... I see that stage set for a finale!
DreamSenshi chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Takumi fiddled with the hem of his t-shirt. "Did you want to go see a movie tonight, maybe?" That has got to be my favourite line in the whole fic. I can just imagine Takumi blushing and acting all shy and Ryousuke smirking as he asks. Takumi is so cute! I have a mental image of a chibi Takumi holding a too-big phone to his ear and asking that question. SO CUTE!

I think that filled my Ryousuke/Takumi tank for the day. GO RYOU/TAK!
CreotiaFlayier chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Now this takes the cake. This one, I thought, was the sweetest and most creative of all. The pairing is not overdone, but I thought that I was the only one who was thinking about the pairing. This was before I discovered that M is separate from K-T...lol! Great fictions keep it up.