Reviews for Reality Check
Wildfire2 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
I'm sorry to see this hasn't been updated in a very long time. I would have liked to see what happened, I'm kind of hoping they'll find away to save Jess. Like Demon agrees to keep her in the correct reality if they don't kill it. Something awsome like that _
mzflea chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
Please finish this story! It is such a great Deancentric story...I'm craving an end to this saga...please.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Dude! It stops right before the climax! Ack! Despite my frustration and the fact that I knew going in this wasn't done, the mental waloop of a ride was an excellent one. I hope you decide to finish it because I would love to see if Jess stays around or Dean's left being the only one remembering.
ackeberlynn chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
I just discovered this gem of a read. Please update soon!
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
This is one of the best Dean angst stories I've ever read...and I have read a ton. The execution, the style, the characterizations, were all so well played.

Your OCs were all very likeable and held their own in the story. You actually had them work for their spot.

Dean and John turned it to be pretty likeable, too. Poor down-trodden Daddy Winchester! Jessica was also pretty cool. I enjoyed her dynamic with Sam and Dean.

I kinda hated the therapy lady. She was pretty cruel, especially suggesting Dean was responsible for his mom's death. So flippin' sad. Hmm...I have some dark suspicions about her.

You do an awesome never-give-up!Dean. You were able to keep him witty and resourceful despite the fractures to his psyche he was trying to mend. The poor dear! All that drug-induced paranoia and lethargy, even before the dungeon, was heartbreaking. It took me a little while to figure out how this was going to go: was he really delusional or was there a supernatural badguy? I'm really flash it was the latter.

The dungeon...was properly horrifying and unsettling. We all know who let that sick f*ck in Dean's cell. I was as relieved as Dean that nothing too serious happened. Though with your suggestion if choking, I have to wonder if something wasn't breached. Again...poor Dean.

I Loved the scene when Dean was griping about the universal "kick me" and "insert here" signs. So tragically true for the Winchesters, but doubly so for Dean, it seems.

This story us so captivating, so freakin' good rusty it deserves to be finished. Please tell me I missed the memo and you have it posted in its entirety somewhere else? If not I will dedicate my time to help you in any way (soundboard for ideas, beta reader, etc) to finish this. You only need to ask. Please? It's just so damn good.
werewolfsfan chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
Really boss story! I'm sorry that it's not complete but what a ride!
mzz chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hi I read the first chapter and wow is really a good story, but I want to ask you before continue, Are you going to finish the story? This is a great story very original I've just read 1 chapter and I'm already hooked but at the same time I don't want to keep reading it if is not going to be finished
HBKDEANRKO chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
This story is really good why would you not continue? Sigh
dandy44 chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
This story is on my fav list and I just can't wait for U to update please let that be
Alika chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
more?.. please?...
dandy44 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
wow that's one of the most amazing stories i've read in my life

continue
Lovesanime chapter 18 . 11/5/2010
Please put up another chapter. I've read this fic three times and each time I want to read more. Sorry if I sound whiney and bitchy but please continue this story.
Eminnis chapter 18 . 9/30/2010
You. Have. To. Update! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
Caramel chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
I hope you haven't forgotten this story!

I'm still patiently awaiting an update and hopefully the conclusion. Please update soon.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Wow! Sorry, I really don't have too much to say about this, except that I loved it.

I really liked your characters, particularly Cheryl, and I liked how you wrote Jessica and loved that she was the one who gave them the idea on how to break Dean out

That first scene where Dean was sent to the 'dungeon' was pretty disturbing

I love your writing style, lines like : "He could only crouch before the ruin now and pick up the broken pieces.", "The world was ending tonight. Hell had broken loose, the
devils had gotten out, and this was their last night on earth." in particular