Reviews for Reality Check
starzstruck-1 chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Yey! Finally! Some happy! I mean, i love angst as much as anyone else, and drama, and all the fun 'poor deanie!' moments, but the guy needs a break, lol:D
foreveru chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
I love your story! I cant believe it I sat down and in one day read all this!
cozmikfaerie chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
oh Dean! They got him out...now I am eager to find out what happens next!
greendaypumpkin chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Aw, that was great, I think you do a brillaint job of describing Dean's drugged state, glad he's out of that horrible place, but what's Walpole going to do once he finds out he's escaped?
Caramel chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
I'm so happy Dean is away from that hellhole! What's going to happen to Greg, Bruce, and Cheryl though? I hope they don't get into any trouble and aren't implicated in any way in Dean's escape.

Now that Dean is out - is he going to scarifice himself from Jess? I can't wait for the next chapter. This is a very interesting story!
Secret Spy Guy chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Two things to say: one lovely chapter and two aw dean
pamelamaffiolihotmail.it chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Very, very, very good chapter! Poor Dean, finally his hell is over, or not? I can't wait to see Sam and John reaction...
ladie red chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Ek! YAY!
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
yay! they got dean out! plz update!
smokeyhorse chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
OMG yay! He's out!

I am totally loving this story, btw. :) You're doing a fantastic job!
Dianne chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Awesome as usual. I'm really glad the Winchesters brought the staff from the hospital with them, given that Dean is fairly damaged. It's really cool the way you're keeping the story together with the characters starting to figure out where they belong but how they still care for each other no matter what time they are from. Can't wait for more.
lmary96 chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
exellent work you must update soon
Saber Apricot chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
It's going well. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Relativity1953 chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
many appologies for not commenting until chapter 13!

this story is great! I am so glad you gave some explanation for Walpole's behavior/insanity. I believe it was in the last chapter that he explained some things to Dean, but 'his battered, bartered soul' in this chapter leaves me with even more questions. awesome!

oh, and, best line ever!:

"Bobby Singer never would have imagined, in all his years as a hunter, that the plan to infiltrate a maximum security mental institution and steal away one of its most highly guarded inmates would have been hatched by a pretty blonde girl who said that, “Annie snuck out with the laundry,” when she suggested that they do the same with Dean."

hooray for musicals! once again they save the day :)
riquitv chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
thank you! poor Dean, it was time to save him, lol, of course, now they have to figure out how to return things to normal. It was a great chapter, i hope you can update soon :)
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »