Reviews for Reality Check
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
va una sugerencia dean debe hablar con bobby y el viejo cazador luego de explicarle q debeb volver a la verdadera realidad, dean no acepta por nada sacrificar la felicided de sammy, entonces cheryl toma valor, a sabiendas que ella tambien pierde a dean, va y habla con sam, jessica y john y les dice el motivo por el cual dean no quiere cambiar la realidad, bobby argumenta sobre las consecuencias y john termina por presionar a sam a que decida lo que hara para decirselo a dean, que todo queda en sus mano, sam se retira diciendo que lo pensara y se retira con jess quien le dice que él debe estar con su familia y que todo debe ser para bien de los demás y que no debe ser egoista y pensar sólo en la felicidad de ellos y que ella esta muy feliz de haber vivido al lado de sam y que nunca lo va olvidar, luego de un buen rato de llanto y abrazo, sam va lloroso a la busqueda de su hermano y le dice que conoce el motivo de su negativa y que tanto él como jess aceptan separarse y que todo vuelve a ser como era, dean no acepta el sacrificio de sam pero el baby bro termina convenciendolo al decirle que es conciente que despues de todo esa vida era sólo un sueño y que no es real y que dean haría lo mismo por él, ambos bro hablan con bobby y se preparan para realizar el ritual que los llevará de vuelta a su verdadero mundo, luego de las despedidas de jess y sam, dean y cheryl, con bobby se dicen que se veran pronto y terminado el exorcismo, el hechizo al ser revertido se cobra sobre walpoe quien es llevado al infierno por los hellhounds, dean despierta de golpe y se vuelve a encontrar en el motel con sam a su lado durmiendo, sam esta teniendo una pesadilla y dean lo despierta abrazandolo y le pregunta que estaba soñando a lo que sam responde contandole lo que había sido la otra vida, que sam piensa es una pesadilla, dean lo reconforta diciendole que todo esta bien y que ambos estan juntos y que nada ni nadie los va a separar, sam no recuerda pero dean si recuerda perfectamente lo que ha ocurrido pero se dice que no dirá nada a su baby bro para no hacerlo sufrir mas del infierno que el niño ya ha atravezado, espero le agrade la sugerencia y no se tarde con la actualizacion
masondixon chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
Thank you for the new chapter! I missed this story. I love Cheryl...and Bruce and Greg also. Its nice to have original characters that just fit in so well with Sam and Dean. Like I said before, you write the boys so well. I can be patient. I know you will overcome that hurdle and bring lots more good reading ahead. Thank You.
Saber Apricot chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
Good chapter. I wonder why they don't just kill the doctor. I'm also still wondering what's up with Cheryl. Maybe that vampire was just trying to yank Dean's chain, but who knows.
nej47 chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
Aw, Dean! Your heart is in the right place, but you KNOW that it's not going to be a simple matter of hiding to take care of everything. I worry for that boy's ass, cuz I fear it's about to be kicked...

I adore this story. Take your time writing it, hon. It is well worth waiting for :)
forensicleaf chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
Yay! I've been so looking forward to this chapter and it didn't disappoint. I'm off school today ill, but this made me feel so happy and way better. Well pehaps not the puking part but in general... I'm sad, I know.

Anyhoo, thanks for the update and can't wait for the next chapter.

.paper93 x
ukfan101 chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
SO glad that Cheryl at least figures out what Dean is trying to protect...you have caught up to the other ff site...can't wait for the next part!
forensicleaf chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
Awesome, awesome, awsome story. It so easy to read fics like this and just think 'right, i can SO see the Winchesters acting like that' or 'yeah, 'cause THAT'S what crazy people are like...not' but you pulled this off fantastically (and had me cracking up at the 'I am Henry the Eighth' thing - always makes me think of Ghost lol. Kinda fitting given the story...).

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that your amazing writing is appreciated.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter,

.paper93 x
Maz Kazama chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
Ah! So I finally found some free time and I loved, loved reading this. You even had me nearly convinced Dean WAS crazy at the start there!

I like your OCs and awesome bringing in Tamara and Caleb and co. I just hope they can fix reality, even if Dean doesn't want them to because I DO!

Hee hee, brill!

Oh and PS - you write an awesome crazy person!
Mersedes chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Hi! i LOVED reading your story...but i'm a bit confused about the end. could you please explain if dean actually imagined all that? thanks!
xlittleangx chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
Wow another fab chapter! Wahoo he's out! He's out! *Does a little dance*

Loved the hurt in the institution but as others have said, the poor guy needs a break now, so looking forward to some healing time.

Walpole's gonna be majorly pissed! Can't wait to find out his reaction & to see what everyone comes up with to get things back to normal...

Ang xx
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 13 . 1/21/2009
Yay. He's out. But I'm not sure Walpole's gonna be happy about that.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 13 . 1/21/2009
Thank you thank you THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

What a great chapter!
cmac1nj chapter 13 . 1/21/2009
Ok, I've got chills... My heart is racing... Chap 13 is fantastic. Can't wait for more...

Peace,

cmac1nj
Liezel chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Oh, God, this was amazing! Wonderfully written, lovely. No trite bits, no nonsensical fluff. Please keep writing!
starzstruck-1 chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Yey! Finally! Some happy! I mean, i love angst as much as anyone else, and drama, and all the fun 'poor deanie!' moments, but the guy needs a break, lol:D
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »