Reviews for Reality Check
dandy44 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
wow that's one of the most amazing stories i've read in my life

continue
Lovesanime chapter 18 . 11/5/2010
Please put up another chapter. I've read this fic three times and each time I want to read more. Sorry if I sound whiney and bitchy but please continue this story.
Eminnis chapter 18 . 9/30/2010
You. Have. To. Update! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
Caramel chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
I hope you haven't forgotten this story!

I'm still patiently awaiting an update and hopefully the conclusion. Please update soon.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Wow! Sorry, I really don't have too much to say about this, except that I loved it.

I really liked your characters, particularly Cheryl, and I liked how you wrote Jessica and loved that she was the one who gave them the idea on how to break Dean out

That first scene where Dean was sent to the 'dungeon' was pretty disturbing

I love your writing style, lines like : "He could only crouch before the ruin now and pick up the broken pieces.", "The world was ending tonight. Hell had broken loose, the
devils had gotten out, and this was their last night on earth." in particular
ginger4life chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
this pretty much rocks my socks off!
Noninone chapter 18 . 3/4/2010
so here is the deal: you need to update this...like now.

XD Please!

You story is awesome, keep going.

Love me some tortured-hurt-traumatized-Dean.

Dont matter how messed up that sounds XD

Til next!
illogicalvulcan chapter 18 . 1/26/2010
Please update soon...PLEASE!
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 18 . 1/25/2010
This is one of the best hurt!Dean stories out there. Lots of fun, nice snark and good IC, plus plenty heartbreaking with AU!Jess and AU!Sam. Nicely done and I hope that you update soon!
Silvertayl 57 chapter 18 . 1/24/2010
I was following Raelity Check at Supernaturalville, thought I might have missed an update, but then I found you were no longer posting over there. Please update this marvelous story soon, I like many others have got ot know how it ends.

Silvertayl 57
Supervillegirl chapter 18 . 1/24/2010
Oh, my gosh! I've read this story twice now, and I still can't wait to see what happens! Can you pick the story back up? PLEASE?
Marie-Ruth chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
Great story so far!

Can't wait for you to update!

xx
Koolneko22 chapter 18 . 12/15/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more.

Keep up the good work!

I love this.
Isobel Swan chapter 18 . 12/7/2009
Please, lease update soon. I had being left hanging like this?
GemmaClark chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I thought I'd shoot you another comment just to let you know that your story inspired me to go back to college and studying Mental Health to become a psychiatric nurse on the mental health wards on a prison, which now qualifies me for my Visa to move to the U.S.

I thought a thanks would be in order, your story rekindled my interest in Mental Health and now it means I can move to the states to have the life I always wanted!

so thanks! a whole bunch xx
383 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »