Reviews for Reality Check
golden starfish chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Oh wow! That's some grade A man-pain in this chapter. I'm absolutely loving this story so far

Ster1 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Hee-"next time it's Sammy's turn.."

Poor Dean...ECT, huh? Crap. Well, it sure seems to have made him a bit disinhibited!

Now I'm just dying to know what the heck is going on...Please tell me we'll get some clues soon? Pretty please? The suspense is killing me!

(Awesome chapter, btw.)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Wow. Again with me and the speechlessness. I don't want to like this story-it's scary in a non-supernatural way-but I do. So I hope you'll keep writing quickly. Favorite (miserable) bits:

That look of pity, of broken dreams and unfulfilled hopes, that John Winchester took with him to each meeting with Dean was enough to break Dean apart inside.

This was complete isolation, complete separation, complete dislocation. He didn’t belong in this world – the world where he was locked up like an animal to protect innocent people from his crazy, destructive delusions. Here he was the monster, and the one person he needed most, counted on the most, was far, far away.
Saber Apricot chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I like the detail.

The other characters seem real. Well, maybe not Vincent. As a paranoid schizo, I wouldn't think that Vincent would be able to focus for a card game. His thought and speech should be disorganized, thinking things out loud, rehearsing what he may want to say (which wouldn't make much sense and seem random), or he may actually talk a lot less to the point that he doesn't really respond to people. ...I feel like a card game would be over Vincent's head if he was in that facility.

But, if this is a fabricated reality, the characters wouldn't need to make complete sense, you know. It's not like Dean studied psychology any, so he wouldn't know any better.

Again, I really enjoyed the chapter. Your fic is going well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Saber Apricot chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Great so far. This feels like it could be an episode on the show. Reminds me a lot of that dream episode where the Djin got Dean. I'm wondering if it's a dream or a Trickster is at work.
Ster1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Oh, man...of all the ways to try to break Dean, planting the idea that he might have been responsible for Mary's death is a damn good one. And now he doesn't know which way is up, Sam isn't there..

Loving this story!
neonchica chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Yay! I've been waiting forever for someone to write a quality 'Dean get's committed' story. This is exceptional - the angst & emotion - WOW! I'm so looking forward to seeing where this goes. And, sadistic as it is, I'm really hoping you go for the whole electroshock therapy thing. I think you'd do an amazing job of portraying all the angles of e- therapy. All I'm asking...and I know this isn't too much to ask...is that you promise to finish! you have no idea how many psychosis stories there are out there that aren't finished. This is just too good not to complete. I look forward to more. On to chapter 2!
ExpandingDarkness chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Much Dean angst. What the heck? Neither Sam or Dean could kill Mary!
DeanBean chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This is an amazing story!

I feel so much for Dean ;(

I have a feeling there is something up with that Dr Walpole :/

The scene at the end was so sad ;(

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo

PS. I added this story to my C2 :)
cozmikfaerie chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
this is an amazing story! I am totally hooked, and I am hoping that you update soon! Poor broken Dean...yep, I need more story!
GracelandFan chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
good work update asap am lookin' forward to reading soon
casammy.armoasantander019 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
supongo que sammy se decidirá hacer algo para rescatar a dean de ese lugar y ambos marcharse lejos de todos los que desean hacerles daño como siempre ellos dos solos pero juntos
Dianne chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This is a really good story and very original. I've not seen anything quite like it before. I hope Dean gets some hope back soon and that whatever is happening begins to be felt by Sam and John as well so they can help him before the doctor can do anything too much wrong to him. Can't wait for more.
masondixon chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Ok two chapters and I am totally hooked on this story. You write Dean perfectly. Please update soon. Thank you.
apieceofcake chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
This is riviting! Can't wait for the next part :-)
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »