Reviews for Reality Check
roqueclasique chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
Hey -

I really hope that you putting this on LJ means that you're going to update it again. It's fascinating and totally consuming. You're doing a fantastic job! I really hope to see more soon.
GemmaClark chapter 18 . 11/30/2009
This is one of my favourites. I read the first four chapters over on LJ, then as soon as I found out you'd posted more over here I couldn't stop myself from reading the rest, which by the way I sat for the whole day reading from 5-18 which took me four hours, I think I may need to get some reading glasses now! I'n really looking forward to see what happens next, I hope you update soon!
Jennygeee chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
Hi - I came here after finding your fic and reading to chapter 4 on LJ- I'm jennygee on there. I could not resist coming on here and catching up but now that I have I'm sorry! Now I have to wait for you to update and, as you say, you're not sure when that will be :(

To be honest, I read it on here as I really thought I'd get fed up with it and you'd would go in a direction I didn't like, but you didn't, you've kept me on board for the whole journey so far!

This is such an amazing fic - just brilliant and I'm so loving it.

Please, please update soon.
Death-Muncher chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
I totally 100% adore this story.

There aren't enough crazy asylum drugged up Dean fics in this world.

Keep up the lovely work. :)
sweetpea84 chapter 18 . 10/7/2009
Just wanted to say I hope this gets an update soon! I love the story.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
"Chemical castration?"

I'm feeling very very uneasy here...
silver ruffian chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I owe you reviews on this one. My jaw frankly dropped when I read the part in which the docs think Dean killed Mary.

You are EVOL.
gr8read chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
This story is so freakinfantastic.

LOVED: The whole asylum time (squeal), really liked the Cheryl character, I love the bed fight with Jess & Dean. Just one great thing after another which leads me to the point of this contact.

Please - please- please (begging here) continue this story. Tears (if that helps motivate).

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

Diane
debzzz chapter 18 . 8/25/2009
Up until chapter 17 I was convinced this was a complete story. Don't ask me why...I may be even less smart than I thought...So, anyway, this story is absolutely great and I really like the way you describe the guys' relationship! I'm very curious to see what will happen next and especially if Sam will find out that in Dean's...um...'real' reality(I realize this sounds extremely stupid) Jess is dead and their dad's kinda avoiding them! I really hope you'll update soon! Cheers
debzzz chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Oh boy, I absolutely adore the I-told-you-so scenes! They make me grin like an idiot! This and the previous one were really cool chapters! I can't tell you how much I enjoy this fic!
debzzz chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Oh my God!This is depressing and angsty and it makes my stomach clench in depression,but man!It's wonderfully written and Dean is so in character!Sam too,but Dean is just...spot on!Extremely interesting story!
lickerdysplit chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hey - just wanted to say that this is one of the best fanfics I've read! Really love the characterisation of Dean - spot on. :)
TheKritty chapter 18 . 6/27/2009
OMGsh, that chap was awesome! there were so many little details like:

"and certainly not in the brave little toaster in the next room, who’d already been through enough already."

- Dean and the brave little toaster *drops* That's just to funny! *rofl*

But it was also a little sad and huh...angsty! Dean's fit in the shower (...was HOT *sighs*) was really worrying...

Oh and I don't think that Jess' action was over the top or somethin, I think that she would be really like that in the show - if she was alive . I loved the Dean/Jess conversation, you captured both so well, especially Dean. And Sam was really Sam.

I really like your story!

Greetings from Germany,

Kritty
greendaypumpkin chapter 18 . 6/22/2009
Sorry it's taken me so long to review, really loved the chapter, what's happened to Dean, is it just an aftershock? Hope you update soon.
enviousxbeauty chapter 18 . 5/19/2009
I thought you did a good job portraying Jess. I loved the reference to the brave little toaster. ] Great story.
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »