Reviews for Reality Check
TheKritty chapter 18 . 6/27/2009
OMGsh, that chap was awesome! there were so many little details like:

"and certainly not in the brave little toaster in the next room, who’d already been through enough already."

- Dean and the brave little toaster *drops* That's just to funny! *rofl*

But it was also a little sad and huh...angsty! Dean's fit in the shower (...was HOT *sighs*) was really worrying...

Oh and I don't think that Jess' action was over the top or somethin, I think that she would be really like that in the show - if she was alive . I loved the Dean/Jess conversation, you captured both so well, especially Dean. And Sam was really Sam.

I really like your story!

Greetings from Germany,

greendaypumpkin chapter 18 . 6/22/2009
Sorry it's taken me so long to review, really loved the chapter, what's happened to Dean, is it just an aftershock? Hope you update soon.
enviousxbeauty chapter 18 . 5/19/2009
I thought you did a good job portraying Jess. I loved the reference to the brave little toaster. ] Great story.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 18 . 5/11/2009
this is great!
ukfan101 chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
Poor Sam when he walked in on Dean and Jess probably wondered if maybe Dean was still crazy...are you going to show what life is like back for the other Sam while this Dean is still with this other Sam..gosh I think I confused myself there...
riquitv chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
thanks for the update! haha, i like how Jess and Dean relate, it was really funny when he called her Tinkerbell, haha, great scene. Until a new chapter :)
J-09 chapter 18 . 5/9/2009
This is really awesome so far! Creative plot, witty dialog, and interesting OC's.

I'm glad Dean got out of the nut house, but I worry about how they're going to get things back to normal. I have a feeling John will not make it out alive... considering his state back in the "real world"

I'll be sad to see Jessica go... I think you write her very well. Poor girl.. I wish she hadn't died in the first episode. Honestly, I think she would have taken to the hunting thing fairly well if Sam had told her. )

Can't wait to read more!
forensicleaf chapter 18 . 5/9/2009
Oh yay! Such a quick update! I'm happy ;)

So now we've seen a little bit of John and Bobby, are we possibly gona see a smidge of Cheryl and the orderly crew? I love those guys :D

Can't wait to see what's going to happen now!
DeanBean chapter 18 . 5/9/2009
That was an amazing chapter

Poor Dean :(

I can't wait to see what happens next

More when you can

The Tribble Master chapter 18 . 5/9/2009
Yea, Jess actually did well here. oboyoboy, i can't wait to see the end. what you have to ask yourself is,

a) how much will dean remember upon his reality return?

and b) will he hug sammy imeaditly upon return or is sam in peril too?

oh! c) will walpole take out on jess?

oy! can't wait for update!

luv you!
xoTomWellingxo chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
Aww... that was a good chapter. Poor Dean! ( It doesn't seem like the most opportune time to be having flashbacks or aftershocks, but I like the drama and you write it well, heh. Can't wait to read the next upadate. I'm guessing the vengeance demon will be making an appearance will that &%$!($ #! "Doctor." Keep up the awesomeness! )

-Vanessa 3
angeleyenc chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
plz plz update! this is so good!
masondixon chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
This was a very good chapter (but they all are really). And it brought Walpole back into it. It has been awhile since that sick freak has been around and it brought back chills to what he did- and what he wants to do- to Dean. Jess was really great in this chapter and I loved when Dean asked her in the bathroom is she was "enjoying the show"! I was, in a sick sort of way :) I hope Bobby and John try to call Sam and Dean as they race to Kansas. Someone should warn Dean of what is right there before him. I look forward to your next chapter. Thank You.
Nonoke chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
Really loved the wrestling, but I have to say that my fave part was Bobby calling John an idjit prior to shagging ass off to Lawrence.

Can't wait for everything to hit the fan. :)

Ciya chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
Jess and Dean's 'fight' was hilarious! I could totally see those two doing that kinda thing then giggling when Sam caught them.
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »