Reviews for Unexpected
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Don't change the Em and JJ stuff! It's great!
vampiremuggle chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
this is an amazing story! please please please continue it soon!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
tazlvr2001 chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
I liked the story, but I thought in earlier chapters you brought up somethings that could have been touched on. Like Walt seeing JJ on TV or Emily recognizing Horizon from a case she had previously worked on. But I get it - sometimes you lose the connection to a story and its hard to continue it. I enjoy your stories! Can't wait to read more!
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
I like this story, and wonder what bell went off in Em's mind. Love your writing style...now I'm off to read the rest of your HG/CM fics :)
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
I love the story. Please keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
ElisaCollette chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Love it! Please update soon!
ElisaCollette chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
The scene between Emily and JJ was perfect - how nice that Emily could at least begin to help her confide in them.
ElisaCollette chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
I just found this story and I love the idea - it's interesting and I'm looking forward to reading more.
i was made 4 u if only u knew chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
i love it! i want you to continue ASAP please

and i loved the friendship element between JJ and Emily, one question will this turn into and emily/JJ romance fic?
irismoon chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
another great chapter!

I am going to Rome too, but the week after next :)

Ahh criminal minds and its bizzare coincidences with my life LOL

Can't wait for an update, I figure I should be able to update mine too when I get back from my vacay.

Have a great time on yours!
tazlvr2001 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
oh i love the touchy friendship moments between JJ and Emily! Looking forward to the next chapter
writergirl99 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Oh wow. I could really use someone like Emily in my life right about now.

Emily was fantastic in this chpater, being there for JJ when she needed her. Allowing JJ to safely open up. JJ is lucky to have someone like her looking out for her.

I can't wait for the next chapter, and don't care how irregular you're updates are. I know how life get's in the way!
aBeautifulLiar chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
I want a Garcia!

I loved this chapter.

So cute.

I am glad Shelby/JJ told someone D

HG is amazing 3

I still watch it because I am weird and sad like that D

Love this story so much!

Can't wait for more.
Kritin chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Please don't stop writing this story! Pretty please?

I'm just wondering if you are going to put anyone else from Higher Ground in this story? Anyone from Horizon?

Keep up the good work, and I'll be on the lookout for another chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »