Reviews for Margins
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
wow great writing :D
Iscah McKrae chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This story, I give my zenith, my pinnacle, my compliment of compliments:

Oh...to have written these words...
Doctor Song chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aw. This was sweet. And beautifully written.
watram chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love this!

Fantastic narrative and I feel like I actually see Rory grow up in these three stages.

Also, throwing Skittles at Christopher sounds great! :D
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I know you've only written two Gilmore Girls stories, but I wish you'd write more, because you are just so good with the characters. You just really GET them, and your style is so unique.
FabulousLasVegas chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
You really were able to capture them. it was pure literati in one of its truest forms!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
oh, wow, this is... this is... perfect. just... beautiful. you hvae rory down so perfectly, you have the feel of her hope and joy and thoughts about jess down so perfectly, the bits about paris, the part about lorelai loving the snow [perfect line, PERFECT!] and the wedding and the maid-of-honor coffee runs... this is EXACTLY how i want to imagine their reunion and here you painted a perfect scene. flawless. :) :) :) :) :) i adore it. i hope you write more lit, your words do them justice! :)
Too Lazy to Log in chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Simply perfectly brilliant!

"she who must constantly supplu the bride with caffine"

Perfect IC. That's me right now. tying the knot in two weeks and my sister now holds that title thanks to ya.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
good story
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
thank you for writing a non-cheesy, & not compleatly OOc Luke&LorelaiweddingJess&Rorymeetonceagain. I say "not comepleatly" b/c no of us is Amy Sherman-Palladino. but seriously, that was well-written & I liked the idea of the margin notes carrying through.
bdevils76 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow, that was really lovely. I rarely troll around here looking for new stories anymore, because I've found it rare for new voices to impress me, but this has me reconsidering. Hope you continue to write more with this pairing. Well done.
literatifan chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
that is how season 7 should have ended. thanks for that.
laurenventi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I loved this! Especially,

It's freezing outside, and you step into Luke's Diner for coffee as per the bride's orders. Jess fills up two extra extra extra large cups for you, and so driven you are in your mission that you don't even notice when his book falls out of your bag.

A moment passes. “Still have this?” he says, and you look up in confusion.

“Have what? . . . Oh, yeah. Of course I do,” your words come out a bit too fast as your heart jumps in your throat. That copy was not the one he left with you, but the one that you filled with your own words. For a moment you find yourself torn between wishing that he'd open it and see and hoping that he'd never notice.

He noticed.

Your hands dig into the sides of the styrofoam cups with more force than was necessary, but you say nothing.

He smiles, and puts the book down.

“Here's your coffee,” he says past the smile, and you take the cups and your bag with a flaming face.

You walk down the aisle draped on Jess' arm, and you can admit that it feels nice - really nice even, to walk with him like this again. His fingers entwine with yours a little more intimately than needed, and your heart is thundering in your chest like you are seventeen again.

Its nothing big its simple and that's what makes it great! :D Please do a sequel! I'm pouting. On my knees! :o

Keep up the good work!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
gREAT
Natku chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Mira! gal, you do 'right before the fall' better than anyone. That. Was. Perfectimiso. And I'm not even a GG fan like you are.