Reviews for Words I Could Never Say
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Aw poor Sirius he must be so confused :(

Loving the fact that Regulus and Sirius are French :D It's awesome. Hmm they could swear and insult someone in French and they wouldn't have a clue what they were saying!
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
It's so depressing!
Eldonyx chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Good story, well written.

My first language is French, so here are the corrections for your sentences:

"Ce n'est que moi, mon frère. C'est juste Regulus. Je te tiens, tu es en sécurité maintenant."

"Ce n'est pas vrai. C'est juste un autre cauchemar. Ce n'est pas vrai. Ce n'est pas vrai."

I had to change the first part a bit because it simply can't be said in French, so it now says something like: "It's just Regulus. I've got you, you are safe now".

Also, "Not real" is translated by "Ce n'est pas vrai", which litterally means "It is not true".

If you have questions about the grammar or sentence construction, just write me back.

C'est une histoire très originale; continue d'écrire!

(It is a very original story; continue to write!)

TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I like it, I mean its sad and I feel sorry for Sirius. Waking up and people he loved fighting around him. Remus is obviously cracked and a bit mad. Please continue. Cheers
Awefulbeautifullife chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Fantastic. This one was sadder than the last one, but it was better I think. Anyway I really hope you don't stop here. I love this series!