Reviews for Shadows
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I read this a long long time ago but realised that i never actually reviewed so here it is; adored this story! Written beautifully with the emotions conveyed so amazingly well!
xandria chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Good one! Not too fluffy or cheesy - it was just right. Well done! Thanks! :-)
koalababay chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was so beautiful! I really love the way you write. It makes everything feel real and so simple to visualize. You did great with this, and I'm sure that the avid fans at the Viva La Reefie forum were incredibly pleased! ;D I know I am. I loved this! XD
Tinnerlu chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Shadows was the perfect name for this story. It captured the feeling so well. Somehow this story made me feel happy and sad at the same time. I'm still trying to figure that out but while I do I hope you continue to write great stories like this!
Ne-RA Flower chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was such a good story I think it could turn a person unsure about this pairing into a believer.
LaRui chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Well this was exquisitely written. I nearly found myself on the verge of tears at several points.

Characters that often get glossed over are my favorite to read about which is why I picked this story. Reeve is underused which is a shame, it really is.

I can imagine him being with Elena, Scarlet and of course Shalua but there is something about him being paired with Yuffie that makes me happy and in it's own way seems plausible.

Out of all the women in Final Fantasy I think Yuffie is now, thanks to you, my favorite to picture him with. It has a sort of subtle, sublime allure to it that can result in many different things. In other words I can imagine it not being a one note pairing as in not just angst or romance or comedy.

Excellent job and I wish you the best of luck with your future writings!
Lenhart chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I haven't reviewed this? More shockingly I haven't read this? I must be losing my mind because this is pure gold.

Pure emotional gold.

You have a talent for writing emotionally heavy stories it seems as this one was completely packed with it but it didn't seem overdone.

After finishing reading this it left me with a warm, fuzzy feeling inside and optimistic expectations for their future together.

Writing any non-canon pairing together can be hard. Writing it in a believable fashion can be even harder.

You handled both challenges amazingly well. This is an absolute instant favorite.
InfernalHalo chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This was a one of a kind read, at least I felt that way. I love it so much!
nariosaw chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Well this was practically perfect. You have a gift at writing out emotion while not making it seem overly campy or emo. Gr8t story!
firebringer101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Like a friend below me said I'm not that big of a Yuffentine fan. They are alright, but really I was doing back flips of joy that she got with Reeve!
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
This was so cute and well written. I was never a fan of yuffentines anyway, so I'm kind of glad that she got with Reeve.

Nice fic x
LadyMary chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I got goosebumps while reading this! It was written so well and there was such much love in this story!

I like Marley and Me 2 btw!

:D
Terikel chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hey there

Nice story.

Don't know how you mangage do do it, but although Yuffie is one of my least favourite characters, I love her in your stories. xD

I like the idea of being jealous of "dead ladies". You can describe their feeling so well! )

Mmh, did I mention that I love happy, fluffy endings? xD

Yeah, on to the next! xD
HalfBloodPrincess09 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This left the very pleasant taste of saccharine in my mouth and a happy flutter in my heart. Hope that wasn't too corny for you, but this story was that magnificent it left me a little loopy. I'll make sure to check on your new stories often.

Half-Blood Princess '09
aPrettylittleVillain chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This story has placed me on cloud nine, not with an overuse of fluff but with it's well timed and executed angst as well as it's perfect amount of 'aww' moments.

The more I read with Yuffie and Reeve as the central pairing the more and more I begin to understand and admire the pairing. It's under appreciated I think.