Reviews for A New Kind Of Marauders
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Sounds like it might be interesting.
RemmyBlack chapter 31 . 4/14/2009
This is really good. I cant wait until more!D
RemmyBlack chapter 25 . 4/6/2009
This is really good. I cant wait until more! D
RemmyBlack chapter 22 . 3/30/2009
This was very good
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 20 . 3/27/2009
I have to agree, this isn't so much a AU as it is your orginal work. They just have the same last names. You didn't stick to thier origonal characters at all. They are just a bunch of Mary-Sues
RemmyBlack chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
This is so good. Cant wait until more!
Hakoirii chapter 14 . 3/20/2009
One question, I just read your story and Jamie's animagi is a stag. What? Well she's a girl for one thing, so shouldn't it have been a doe, since stags are males after all?
RemmyBlack chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
This is really good!
Darvia chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Well!(exscues my french but...)Screw those two! I LOVED the story!Keep up the awesome work!

Darvia
Ami L. Mendal chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Not bad. I definitely recommend getting a beta reader though. A few grammatical errors along the way put an uncomfortable stick the story. I like the idea though, keep going ]

-AMi
Tight lyka Tiger chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh, I hope they make all sorts of boy drama for themselves. And let's not forget the angst and teen pregnancies.

Oh wait, that's Gossip Girls...

Yes, let's destroy all the characters of James, Sirius, Remus and Peter and turn them into bubbly, brain-less teenage girls. That sounds like a fantastic idea. MWPP would really appreciate that.

Oh yeah, and SCREW Peter! Who the hell needs him? The miserable twat! Let's completely write him out of the story! Regardless of the strong evidence that he was once a greatly trusted friend.

You know what, I'll stop the sarcasm. Cause honestly, I could go on forever like this.

If you're going to use an AU concept like this, you need to give the canon characters SOME semblance of their original forms. That means their original motivations, characterizations and personalities. If you're just gonna ignore all that, you might as well stop being a lazy bum and write an original piece.

And maybe you can construct a fic that's not composed of 99% predictable, flat dialogue and actually put in some description.

You are not Tight like a Tiger.