Reviews for White Knight
KitKat71483 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I loved this. When I can hear the character's voices as I read a story, it usually means the writer has stayed especially true to the characterization. Brava!
This conversation was so well done! KK!
charley.vandra chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aww, I am really glad it ended this way. :) So cute and adorable. And I love Fornell's daughter. He is raising her right.
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Loved this story. I hadn't thought much of Fornell until I saw an episode with him in it and decided I wanted to find some fics. This was the first I found and it was great. Loved that you had Fornell's daughter in it as well. Great job! Sunny
mummacass chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I'm surprised that Fornell didn't break Vince's neck for even daring to touch Abby
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee love Abby/Fornell stories and this one was cute.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Cute couple! D
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hmm. Interesting. More Tobias/Abby to come?

I like.

-Abbi
ihateffn chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh, I just love this. Abby's recitation of what the gang would do if she asked them for help was perfect, and I adore your Tobias. This is definitely one of my favorite pairings now!
walk74 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
OMG! I love this pairing. I just happened to pick it just to see what was there. This is the second story that I have read in the pairing and wish there was more out there. Great story and very believable.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Never thought of this pairing but it's surprisingly yummy. I'd love to read more of them together. I can see them lasting. The team's reactions would be hilarious. Keep it up :)
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I never even contemplated this pairing but you completely sold me on them! Fantastic :)
moregoth chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wonderful story, I'm still grinning! So many great lines, favorite has to be "You broke his arm" and the charatherisation of them was spot on.
Sarai chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Interesting pairing! Cute story.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Great Job oh my goodness I was curious so I thought I'd give it a try and it was GREAT I really wish you would add more. Possibly when Gibbs and the rest of the gang find out they are dating. Can't wait to read more with these two. Great Job.
zephiey chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I never entertained the idea of this pairing but now I just might have to. Very well written.