Reviews for When Three Hearts Become One
Not all traits are Mendelian.
llazo4108822 chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
I love this fanfic.
Luke chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So far so good
LEXI chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
OK ! NOW I KNOW!
LEXI chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
UMMM...I JUST STARTED READING THIS SO IS SASUKE AND NARUTO HINATA'S HUSBAND?
Callout chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Thats good, I feel that I read this before. Well time to finish it.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Ah rock-paper-sciccors, is there any problem you can't solve?

Great story so far.
Urisen chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Utter barbage, the description makes it unworhty of any NaruHina fan. How dare you pair Sasuke with Hinata and Naruto. Sasuke is unworthy, he's a traitor, backstabber, emotionless hellspawn.
Warriors Will chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Can I write a Sequel please! Pretty please I have this Idea I want to share about what would happen after this. I am asking for your permission to right a sequel!

I hope you will let me it is hard to keep an idea to myself. I just love writing stories I think of my loyal readers and nothing else.
SasuNarualltheway chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Oh please dude! haha how can u exspect me NOT to read the lemon! Thats the whole reason why I looked up your story in the first place! What can i say...Im Kinky! Haha So yeah it was a very nice chapter, Sasuke seems to be just a little kinky himself, unlike naruto who didnt even get a little aroused by watching Sasuke and Hinata fuck. Which worries me...But all well he seemed to take it easy anyway haha Im surprised Hinata can take being screwed twice in one night tho...Especially when its her first time...haha Nice.
kiuibi123 chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
if you dont make a sequel i will kill you! cuz this story is fricim awsum!
Neverknownfuture chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
nice job
XdattebayoX445 chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
this made me cry abit this story is good please make a sequel
Yamizke Miyu chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
hi omg i lo0ve ur story it is the best please please please please please PLEASE! write another part i love it please i cry let her found a pic of sasuke when he was youge or old if you need ideas i will be here like make tell hinata is naruto my father or something like that and she runs away to found her father and she founds and Orochimaru.” and use her for his own use and hinata and Yukio have powers of the nin tail fox and hinata gets pissed and seacher for tori and someone narotu Yukio sasuke tori and hinata kill orochimaru and live happily ever after these are so ideas i am also and fanfiction writer up to 16 chappy and need to finish so we u get this back and u need help i will be there
cakeesuki chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
omg why... why didnt you make this a happy ending? this is so sad... i almost regret reading this...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »