Reviews for Ground Zero
pacificuser chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
MissWindowsill chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
So I finally get around to review this, I have to say it's one of the bests L4D fanfics I have ever read. I love the story, the twist on the director and the characters relationships. I love how you make their little group, Bill and Francis are always so funny and I love the LouisXZoey parts!

Well I'm probably going to re read this so I hope it won't bother you that I'll eventually review every chapter separately, I know this story is a few years old but I still enjoy it very much (I know that you're writing another one at the moment I'll review that one too soon haha)

Anyway this first chapter is great, I love Bill in it, so cute and cooool! And how you write action scenes. Always nice reading!
Xorncon - Number 0 chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
Ugh, as much as I hate to ruin the perfect 100 reviews you have with 101 reviews, I simply must leave a comment. I've spent the better part of two hours reading this freaking fan-fiction, and I've got to say...bravo good sir. Simply bravo. Every moment was amazing. Even though at chapter 12 I was hoping it was over, those last eight chapters I gotta say were really worth it lol. Keep up the amazing work.

Oh, by the way, I LOVED it when Zoey killed the Director. She's my favorite survivor out of both games, so her killing the main bad guy, for me at least, is like YEEEEEEEEEEES! So once again: bravo and I'm sorry for ruining that perfect 100 review count you had lol.
Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 16 . 8/12/2010

...K I'm done. Poor Jaeger :_; I liked him! sad face. Anna's in big-ass trouble it seems, not even a canon character and I STILL can't wait to see what happens!

Got a little confused when you swapped into the flash-back...throw in a line or other page-break for continuity's sake, your writing is ultra-coherent and precise so it's a massive flow-breaker when you jump like that. Thought I'd be useful, or at least marginally. Who knows, I may have mentioned that already.

Great work!

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
'We can't walk the train tracks' ...well, they COULD but it wouldn't end well :P

I am sorry I'm going so slowly, honestly I'm just trying to not be too influenced by your stuff as I write my own :)

Next review should be 100! I'll try to make it epic _

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
'I still am,' Dennis said. 'I just don't want you driving my car.' - Bloody BRILLIANT! XD I love it.

SO SCANDALOUS! Seriously, the director needs a swift kick in the freakin' nads. And maybe a grenade round to the face. :P Such an asshole. You do a great job making me hate his guts!

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
Holy crap man, conspiracy is thicker than stink on a Spitter's ass in this fic, huh?

EXCELLENT lead in, can't wait to read on!

(also, if you ever get bored, I'd love your take on my own L4D fic. It's a baby still, lol).

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
Well done, Andy! Another exciting installment _

I smell a conspiracy! And it smells like Red Bull...which is disgusting. :P

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
duh duh DUH! Holy crap, no what? they can't really sink the boat in the middle of the ocean!

Can't wait for more! *mows onward*

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Pfffft, you knew Zoey's mom was not good for much! Seriously, who drinks chardonnay with steak? You never drink a white with steak! Stupid rich ladies are s'posed to know this kind of stuff...*grumble* :P

J/k, nice flashbacks!

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
'nother nice one! But you know the happy stuff doesn't last long...

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Mmm, yes, that counts. Alright alright, Bob is vindicated. Took him long enough! :P

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 7 . 7/13/2010!

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
AWESOME CHAPTER! ...but seriously I want him to die, lol. Bobby boy needs a one way ticket straight to hell!

(you done good, I hate his ass and he isnt even real _)

Also: 'This… is God's house…' he hissed through gritted teeth.

'This,' Zoey yelled, 'is a kick in the balls!'

CLASSIC. Also hi-freakin-larious~! Very 300.

Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Oh you knew the church guy was gonna be a creepy rapist or something, ugh. It was vvery well done though! I 'ugh' only because his ass needs to get shot!