Reviews for Intervention
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Thank God Chase is getting involved. He knows a fair bit about that BDSM stuff so hopefully having him on side may give Wilson come confidence.

If House finds out the truth, Chase is screwed big time.
mamorel chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
can't wait to read the next installment.
ello luv chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hahaha what a twist! I can't wait for the next part!
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Creepy, I just can't see this actually happening without flinching a bit. Maybe I'm a bit too boring but...nothing good is going to come out of a trio here. However, I am hopelessly caught up in the storyline so I'll have to ride it out. (The things I do for a good story!) :)
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Cool! O I like the idea of Chase being thrown into the mix! This can only get more interesting!
Richie117 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
oh crap! when House find out that Chase joined to their little game, he will be mad... Damn, Wilson should do it on his own and not looking for help :( Besides, Wilson loves House and this should be good enough ;3
Extraho chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
*laughing* i really wasn't expecting chase to react like that, then again, he does have a rat-maze brain, just like house. is he a dom or a sub?
Anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I have been waiting so long for the show to touch base on the whole dominatrix thing that was mentioned in the first season with Chase. Finally, finally!

Although a threesome might be insanely hot, I do hope you stick to just having Chase and his naughtiness teach these poor unknowledgable Doctors. _~
Scary Vampiress chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Yeah! Go Chase! Release your inner dominatrix! (Or submissive?)

I have such a soft spot for Chase, I love him :P Maybe because I'm Australian, but he'll always be my favourite, haha. I'm looking forward to any suggestions he gives to Wilson D

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
hehe! oh yes! That is brilliant!
TombeDeLaLune chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
ading Chase into the mix ?

just as I thought this story couldn't get any better ?

wow!

keep it up!

I love it. and "used" too :)
Lucretius chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ah Chase! The plot thickens!
vixen-of-the-roses chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ha ha hah! That was hilarious! Loved the part with Chase; I was so not expecting it!
Lonewolf77 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Finally Wilson is getting help! Thank the lord haha. I was hoping you would do something like this. Wilson has the right idea, just no idea how to implement it. Hopefully Chase can point him in the right direction.

Update soon!
Odin.Oddly chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I've been lurking for a while, I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying youur Leverage series. I particularly love how House is so... House. Sneaking Vicodin, guilt-triping Wilson, trying to weasel out of punishment... he's so sulky and emotionally repressed it makes my fangirl heart melt.

I'm glad I stumbled across this - both for the great stories and the frequent updates!