Reviews for Letters from a Blue Eyed Angel
byrnebella chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I love the way Kerry joke about Edward too. keep up and i'll keep reading.
neharika chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Love this story so far! You do a great job of keeping the characters true to the book's style and I can easily see this story taking place after the book's end and it's been ooooh so exciting! Keep up the good work- I'll be anxiously awaiting your next update!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Loved it these two r always great together live him he is just always good for a jibe, can't wait to read what happens
Maria
Dire Heart chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I am really enjoying this story. I do hope you'll update again soon!
jaet chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Hey! So happy to see an update for this story and what an AWESOME chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon, please? :)
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
MORE! D
c2clark chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Update! You are such a good writer!
jenniferlovvrence chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
please update! i love this story!
BECCA chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
AWSOME PLZ UPDATE SOON I WANT MORE ALSO SPELL CK PPL LOL BUT SERIOSLY GOOD STORY LINE
dddynamite chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
please write more soon it's so good!
jess chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
love it update soon
AiDeeKay chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Well, the ending sure got quite interesting. It amazes me when people can pull Kerry off as a typical teenager. Because, Idunno. Velde portrayed her as an innocent, good girl.

GLAD you updated, by the way.
tvdtwilight101 chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
I love this! Update as soon as possible!
Misskiss645 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Loving this story! Just found it today. Great plot and you wrote the characters really well. I've only seen a couple spelling and grammar errors, but everything else is great. I hope you update soon! I'd love to see what comes next. ;D

~T
yaya chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
there are no more chapters i liked it