Reviews for Pretending
umberth chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
I loved it!
goodnightnathan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Adorable. Tiny bit cheesy, but hey, I still loved it. It was a little abrupt at the end, but I'll assume we're supposed to figure out for ourselves what happens next. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I expected a bit more, honestly. I love the idea of them pretending to be in a relationship then blossoming to a real one. Hope you could give a sequel. Nice plot!
lizzievee chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
Loved the story but found the ending to be short and abrupted. Would have liked it to have been more fully explored.
Ocaso chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Amazing and, yes, surprisingly in character. Well done - keep it up.

Cheers,

Ocaso.
Suzie chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
This is really great and fun :).
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
So cute! My only wish was that it would have lasted longer. I would have loved to see how Foreman and Cameron would have taken their relationship. That and what House's next step would have been and whether or not it would have worked.
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
That was sooo cute:)
Castrille chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Love it - just the right size for a treat at the end of the day! Characterization is great, though I'd love to see House trying to break them up (and failing!). Of course it could be padded out, there are places where it feels like too much gets glossed over, but I always prefer a completed short story to an unfinished long one!
Crikeynettle chapter 13 . 7/19/2010
Loved it! Really, really cute - would love to read more though! :)
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
Hello WalkingIvy, I found your story "Pretending" and I love it. The blossoming relationship between Wilson & Chase is so believable, you have captured their personas perfectly. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE can I have a few more chapters to finish the story? Maybe the two guy come together for real and House realizing he's jealous of them both because House loves both men? Who knows? Thanks, Lightnshadows.
HideTheDecay chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
It's a cute story, but it's disappointingly short. The beginning and end points were great...but it felt lacking in between. Personally, I would have preferred a more filled in time line. Other then that, I do like it.
gothic antagonist chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
Forgot to add something: You really DID keep the characters in character. It was definitely believable, which is great for a girl like me who loves imagining things . Seriously, loved it.

Gothic
gothic antagonist chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
For the record, this couple is tied for my favorite (with Wilson/House...duh xD) and reading this story was so...wow. I seriously loved it. It was fluffy and sweet, without being overbearing. It was wonderfully written, I must say. .
Fr3ya chapter 13 . 12/14/2009
Nice story :):):) Please update soon.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »