Reviews for Murder at the Whitlock Grand
eykaydi chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Ah, this story is fantastic! But so was Meyer Univ, so I suppose you're just a fantastic writer. :] Please keep going, I can't wait to see what happens!
EC4me chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I'm so glad you're writing another story! This one looks like it's going to be just as amazing as Meyer University. The mystery elements make your stories so much more interesting than the typical Edward & Bella romances. Edward doesn't seem like such a bad guy, just preoccupied with work. He's obviously passionate about architecture. Looking forward to the next chapter!
mystillheart chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I am so happy you're writing a new story. So far it sounds great. I'm sure I'll love it as much as I love Meyer Uni.

Can't wait for updates.
Loulabelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
OMG! I'm so excited about this new story :D I don't think that it started out 'cheesy'. I thought it was cute. Why does Bella always get to do all the fun stuff? LOL! I thought (i', thinking a lot in this review aren't I?) it was a great starting chapter and I am going straight to the next on...NOW!
Bookgirl265 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
i really like it please update soon :-)
BubblyAmericanWriter1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009

Update soon!
fattoad chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Sounds great! xD
applesandcaptainswan chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Ooh, I can't wait to read more on this story!

I hope this gets updated soon!
doreansmomma chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Very interesting! I'm not learned in architecture but I do admire it very much! I love that you gave the Whitlock Grand a little history with Grace Kelly...one of my childhood idols! At first I was picturing that place near Estes Park, CO where "The Shining" was filmed...very scary, but with the breathtaking affection that Bella has for the place...it couldn't be scary at all, could it?

Edward sounds...extremely obsessive about his work, a perfectionist even. This is going to be so cool! Can't wait for an update!
feelthewindxx chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ah!

Have I told you how much I enjoy your stories?

And that i've had the whole, mansion, stuck, MURDER? plot?

But I can't write it. So - I can't wait to read yours!

Loved Myee U., btw.

Keep writing!
lovelyinherbones chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
First impression is that Edward is a total conceited arsehole! Gar! I kind of hate him! Good for Bella standing up to him! But of course, we always start out hating Edward and then eventually love him. I'm really, really anxious to see where this goes. You've got really awesome foundation for all of the characters, and I'm so, so, so excited! Please update soon!
dncr4eva5678 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
EK this story sounds SO interesting i cant WAIT

i really hope rosalie helps...will alice be coming?...i hope edward and emmett dont intrude too much...

haha sry for the rant...i
lorit chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I'm intrigued! More please!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
a little cheesy but a good idea. do you have a mystery fetish or something? lol.
Renee Spelt Strange chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ahh, new story! Can't wait to see where it goes! Hope you don't take as long to finish this as meyer university. P

Kidding. Kind of.