Reviews for Murder at the Whitlock Grand
SweetAugust13 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
PLEASE.. PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

AIDA
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
i love this, can't wait to read the mystery part. i hope you'll update soon.
99 Red Balloons chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
please update! whats going on?
Arysthae chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
It's so good. All of your stories are good! I'm just some writer hoping to get somewhere but failing...oh well, just wanted to say that was really good!
futureculleness chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Oh please finish this story soon! i cant wait for the next chapter! please update very soon! i love this story!
fan1234 chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
your story is awsome and the the first chapter was not chessy. It was great. can't wait til you wite the next chapter. by the way I have read all your stories. There great. Im a big fan.
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
i love alice :)
thinkb4uact chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Hi, was wondering if you are planning finshing this story, it's been a long time since there been an update. I really do enjoy this story and would love to see where you take it.
99 Red Balloons chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Ive read this at TWILIGHTED, too but come on, please update sooner! You're a fantastic writer and I just wish you'd update more regularly. I was lucky enough to find Meyer University after it was finished, but now Im stuck waiting... :(.
ragsstone chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
What a great beginning of a story! I know that this question is probably annoying, but are you planning on finishing it? In any case I'll be putting it on alert, just in case ;)
WorriesAreForSquares chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Good job! I love this story so far!

PLEASEE REVIEW SOON :)

- Isabelle.
Scarlet-Letter8 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
This is a really great story so far. i can't wait to see what happens next. I really like all the relationships (Rose and Bella being sisters, Jasper their cousin, Edward Emmett and Alice siblings.) I like it. Please update soon!
LoveAdy chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
This is shaping up quite nicely lady! Im hooked for sure...its going on ALERT :)
Salt and Limes chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
From what I've read so far this is going to be a very interesting story. I really love the humour that you put throughout your stories in the character interactions.

Can't wait to read more
Prismaa chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
This is starting to be a very interesting story- even though the big stuff hasent started yet.

I love the characters here, very natural.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »