Reviews for Forevermore
HBIC-Santana chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I love it! You should continue.
GirlinTheCafe chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Too cute ...
Tariq chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
nice.
justareader18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Utterly adorable:) I love me some LP baby. I'm so happy about it:) I just loved this little oneshot, I can't wait to see how it all turns out on the show.
Nes chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
amazing one shot, great work
lovely35 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
great one shot
englishpetal chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw! I think I could read a million post-6.13 fics and never get tired of fluffy LP. Love your stuff as always but it's nice to see you write something that's fluff through and through.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Bomb diggity.

That should be my standard response to you from now on haha, cause it's so true! But in all seriousness...loved this. It was perfection! Great job!
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
all i can say is aw!

i love the Leyton baby already!
EmmaSwan-Charming2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aw, so cute. I was looking around for a post 6x13 fic to maintain the LP high, and this was perfect. Very them. I get a really stupid grin on my face every time I watch the Leyton scenes from last episode (which is an embarrassing amount of times), and your story had a similar effect.

"Don’t think like that. Okay? Don’t let your mind go there. Things are working for us right now, Peyt, for the first times in years. And that…the rightness and the goodness and our love, that’s what made our baby."

Loved that line...I think it also the kind of assurance I need right now, because I am trying to stay away from the pessimistic dark place and mentally willing Mark not to go there. They so deserve this, and they deserve the wedding, and THE FANS deserve it, too. :)
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
beautiful! Well done! :)
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
loved it
yaba chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
this is wonderful! so adorable and just full of leyton goodness. I can't wait for more, because it's great and wonderful written :)

Yana
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aw this was so sweet...squee I can't wait to watch this play out. Even though I have this pestmestic little cloud floating over my head...And no need to struggle with those pronouns Luke. It's gonna be a girl.
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
oh, i loved this one!

]

it was so sweet!

and the ending...even though using the phrase 'it's perfect' tends to never work out well...the ending was perfect!

(x

you did an amazing job; as beautiful as the ending scene was last night, i would've loved to see more, and you did it wondefully.