Reviews for A Transformer's Fanfic Dictionary
As with many other fanfics, I just wish I could save it all onto my kindle.
AbandoningAccountSoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Holy smokes! I finally found what I was looking for! I googled "Cybertronian terminology fanfiction" and found yours! Your interpretation is definitely a huge thumbs up because I really need to use it for my story as my beta had suggest me to if you're doing for Transformers fic.

I just recently discovered about it and I'm book marking it in case I need to go back to the meaning! Thanks so much for this! You are a life saver dude! Yup, I honestly found yours through google D
Nikkie2010 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is wonderful! Thanks sooo much! :)
LittleEnglishLass chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Very useful, I can remember a lot of these, but I forget some too. Thanks for this handy list!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
so very very helpful
Quarter 'till Class chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Very useful for my oc fic; Unspoken Codes.

Thank you, and I plan to use this in the future. I will definitely give you credit throughout my chapters! c:
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
wow, so useful! you are gold, my friend, pure gold
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
wow, this is so useful! there is stuff in here I didnt know, so this is a goldmine of stuff, good job!
Decepti-Jazz chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was so helpful in writing my fanfic! Thank you so much. :)
Sari Sumdac chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
eternal thanks, you have saved ne many hours of reserch and fustration. Have a lamington and fell very smug and bask in my eternal thanks. in a nutshell THANK YOU!
Anodythe chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Wonderful! It's delightful reading. You did your reaearch well, and it shows. Please keep writting more.
QoS chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I've been looking for something like this for some time now. Thanks very much for this dictionary - as someone new to the fandom I found it very helpful.
Cleargold chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Incredibly useful is, I believe, the phrase! Many thanks for this.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. You are full of awesome.

2 thumbs up!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Good work! This was very informative and I'm sure it will be of great help to anyone who needs help with the transformers lingo! I'll be sure to add this into my favs so that whenever I need some clarification on something I have it available.