Reviews for A Transformer's Fanfic Dictionary
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Just when I was needed dictionary terms! This is very well done, and very useful! Thank you so much for your contribution to the Cyybertronian cause! You have the Allsparks' gratitude ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
As with many other fanfics, I just wish I could save it all onto my kindle.
DeletedConfirm chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Holy smokes! I finally found what I was looking for! I googled "Cybertronian terminology fanfiction" and found yours! Your interpretation is definitely a huge thumbs up because I really need to use it for my story as my beta had suggest me to if you're doing for Transformers fic.

I just recently discovered about it and I'm book marking it in case I need to go back to the meaning! Thanks so much for this! You are a life saver dude! Yup, I honestly found yours through google D
Nikkie2010 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is wonderful! Thanks sooo much! :)
LittleEnglishLass chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Very useful, I can remember a lot of these, but I forget some too. Thanks for this handy list!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
so very very helpful
Quarter 'till Class chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Very useful for my oc fic; Unspoken Codes.

Thank you, and I plan to use this in the future. I will definitely give you credit throughout my chapters! c:
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
wow, so useful! you are gold, my friend, pure gold
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
wow, this is so useful! there is stuff in here I didnt know, so this is a goldmine of stuff, good job!
Decepti-Jazz chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was so helpful in writing my fanfic! Thank you so much. :)
Sari Sumdac chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
eternal thanks, you have saved ne many hours of reserch and fustration. Have a lamington and fell very smug and bask in my eternal thanks. in a nutshell THANK YOU!
Anodythe chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Wonderful! It's delightful reading. You did your reaearch well, and it shows. Please keep writting more.
QoS chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I've been looking for something like this for some time now. Thanks very much for this dictionary - as someone new to the fandom I found it very helpful.
Cleargold chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Incredibly useful is, I believe, the phrase! Many thanks for this.
Taipan Kiryu chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. You are full of awesome.

2 thumbs up!