Reviews for On The Other Side
KelseyUSA chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I enjoyed this :)
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I love it and if you need a beta I'd love to help
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
An absolute treasure to have such well-penned story on Miranda's reaction to Andrea's departure. Loved it.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
that was so sad... :o( so poignant... i love it.. i wish that you could consider this a prologue and add several chapters to it where Miranda womans up and pursues Andy... consider it please? :o)
Readyquill chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I loved this, it's a really nice insight into the breaking heart of the character. Please write more of it! If you ever need another beta let me know... .au
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Okay I read a couple more of your stories while fanfiction was having issues with the sign in thing so now I'm going to review!

I loved this! You are an amazing writer and no matter how much I LOVE your smut I like your other genres too. I would love to see a sequel to this. It was so heart breaking and so well writen I must simply have more (if you have the time of course)
DeeKayS chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I'm new to the community and glad to have stumbled over this story as one of my first. It's beatuifully written and I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you ver much.
IcedRoses chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Scribble

I love the story. It makes a nice change from your usual ways of writing. Keep it up please, and a small request? Don't make it too smutty? I like smut but sometimes it is nice to read something more emotional once in a while...

Love it!

Iced
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Scarlett,

You've always been a dab-hand at Mirandy, and this is no exception. Mirandy is a pair I only stumbled upon by chance -thank you SapphicPencil- but have enjoyed it immensely. I've always enjoyed your writing and hope to see more of it -finding a quality writer is a precious find.

Well Done.