Reviews for I have to Marry Whom?
HPFAN chapter 15 . 5/5
Too bad, no Azkaban for Beau, though I guess that if you got sent to Azkaban for sending a spell at someone then a lot of people would be in Azkaban, including Harry! Anyway, great chapter, it was fun to read! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! -:
HPFAN chapter 14 . 5/5
Great chapter, I feel so bad for Hermione. I hope she gets better and that stupid dude who attacked her gets sent to Azkaban!
HPFAN chapter 13 . 5/4
Great chapter, I loved the ending! ! ! ! ! !
HPFAN chapter 12 . 5/4
Great chapter, it will be cool for their baby to grow up on the reserve! (-
HPFAN chapter 11 . 5/4
Great chapter. I'm really liking this fanfic. Boy or girl? I can't wait find out! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (-:
HPFAN chapter 10 . 5/2
Great chapter, hot.
HPFAN chapter 9 . 5/2
I loved the wedding chapter. Less detailed then most, but I still really liked it, plus I haven't rad the next one yet! -)
HPFAN chapter 8 . 5/1
/\ /\
HPFAN chapter 5 . 5/1
Great chapter!
HPFAN chapter 4 . 5/1
I really loved this chapter! I hope things work out between Hermione and Charlie, they are so cute together and obviously like each other a lot. I wonder what Charlie will think and say when he finds out that it's his shirt that Hermione's wearing?! (- (-:
HPFAN chapter 3 . 5/1
I really liked this chapter!
HPFAN chapter 2 . 5/1
I really like this chapter, you are great at writing. I'm really going to like this fanfic!
HPFAN chapter 1 . 5/1
Prologue sounds good, though similar to many other marriage law prologues. I have never read a Hermione/Charlie fanfic, so this will be intersesting! (-: