Reviews for I have to Marry Whom?
:-)
Saissa chapter 17 . 1/1
No mention of Harry and Ginny? In the last chapter, they were having trouble getting pregnant...

Otherwise, this was a great fic!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
Just me being picky but you did not mention harry or ginny in the last chapter.
fireskies chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
What happened to Harry and ginny in the end. the final chapter doesn't say?
cdenton041793 chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
In the last chapter you never say anything about harry and Ginny. What happened with them?
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
I think this was cute... not my favorite, but it was entertaining to read this CW/HG story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
You forgot to mention Harry and Ginny and their kids if they had any
khionegoddessofsnow chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
I love this story now. It is my favorite. Oh and can you check My stories out? I am not done but they are ok.
twlightbella chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
All the Weasley children are married and some have kids
foreverkake chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
loveeee
falyakfire chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
Very cute and fun!
twlightbella chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
Charlie and Hermione married. Have three kids named Mark Charles, Alexander Arthur and Quinn Molly and Percy and Penelope have triplets named Rose Ann, Ivy Lynn, and Iris Denise and George and Alicia had a daughter and Fred and Angelina had a daughter named Lindsay and another baby coming, Sirius and Hestia had a daughter named Jessica Lucinda, and another daughter named Jordan Casey, Ron and Lisa have a son named Robert Thomas, Remus and Tonks have teddy, Oliver and Katie have Perdita Colleen, and Bridgette Luna and Bill and Fleur have Victoire Marie and Jacque Davis.
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
That's so sweet :D
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
This is really sweet. I just got into Charlie/Hermione and so far I really like them. I like how you made Charlie, he's sweet. And even though he's not perfect.. he kind is, y'know? haha. Anyway, great story! :) I very much enjoyed reading it.
SlyGirlofGreenandBlack chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
What happened to Harry and Ginny? Did they have any kids? You said they were having trouble!