Reviews for Choices
Guest chapter 38 . 5/21/2012
make a sequel and a story that is all percabeyh as well
Izzycullen6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
good
FallieAngel chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
Look, I really like your story and all.

But I'm really, like REALLY confused with the story right now.

- Percy went to Camp to talk to his dad.. Why wouldn't he at least try to IM Annabeth?

- So.. they were held prisoners by Ares... and suddenly Annabeth was in a hotel? o_o

- What happened to Jake..?

- So Annabeth was with Jake... and then suddenly switched to Percy?

- Why was Luke suddenly here, like not THAT evil and all that?

I have more questions but I don't want to bother you.

Sorry, but this isn't a flame. Just a confused girl trying to clarify things. :]

But you don't have to reply this if you don't wanna.
thatlibbything chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
nooooo! how could they! i hate you for making Annabeth sleep with him instead of Percy! im debating on wearther or not to keep reading im so mad. oh well. it better turn out right
percy's main man chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
she's not older but she is as old
switched-account chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Holy cow, Dj Tigeress! Ur very...um...violent for the first chapter!
Stunning'Lady'Schwarz chapter 31 . 10/28/2009
I LIKE PHEONIX I THINK I SPELLED THAT RITE!
joe chapter 38 . 7/17/2009
sequel!

please please please!

its an awsome story!

it needs a sequel
Curryosity chapter 38 . 7/2/2009
Omg, i loved it. Took me a while to read, but that just made it love it more, since i love long stories. That..was a surprise at the end, I did not see that coming. Im gonna start Choices 2 now, yay!
S.N. Rainsworth chapter 38 . 6/16/2009
Oh my god... that was so sweet, how your story fit right in with the PoV's and how it all had a happy ending, and how it all ended up with thre three of them together again.

I started to cry.

You, are a really professed writer. I'm sure you will never get flames on this story.
L-ily-13-06 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Annabeth is older than percy it says in the percy jackson magazine website
sezom chapter 38 . 5/6/2009
that was awesome
Burnup77 chapter 38 . 4/23/2009
All this and Annabeth dosnt come back? god ah well i still liked the story though ur a great writer!

keep on writing and ill keep on reading
Madee chapter 19 . 4/15/2009
OMG!

I finally found your story again! I didn't have time to finish it the first time, and then I forgot the name! I'm so happy I found it, because this is really good. You really do sound like YOU created the story not Rick Riordan. I like the length, too. I love it!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
O.o

WHY ANNABETH?

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PERCABETH!

PER-CA-BETH!

I hate this... "Jake" guy.