Reviews for Kodak Moment
Angel Empath chapter 4 . 1/6
Loved it. The perfect add on to LLI. Very sweet and fun.
pey chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
I love ths whole series excellent work!
MegHooper chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Love this story...
GypsyNight chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Playful, sexy and charming dialogue and story! I wanted to read about this night ever since I read it was going to happen in LLI...so glad we get to continue this journey with them via the handful of short stories!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Awesome
alh1971 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Roses and severed heads-Very romantic! Too funny.
Her Owlness chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Awww, this is adorable. I admit to being somewhat confused as to why you posted this after "Best Laid Plans" (since - I think - it comes before that, chronologically speaking), but it's a fun and sweet romp regardless.

Thanks for the great read!
monkee2379yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awesome story! I read it after all the others, but it didn't matter at all. Ur stories are great! Keep em coming!
gunnymom chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
So much fun. Love your entire series.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
7andcounting chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Great side story, absolutely loved it. Amazing everytime!
sheknitsnicely chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Another wonderful litle story! Keep em coming babay. I'm eating this shiznit up. You write wonderfully! Oh, to see some of those lovely pictures. Skn x
nmarie3 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
completely wonderful. loved it! you're so talented!
evitakrishna88 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I hope that one of these days that sookie gets to go the photo shoot, that would be fun!
notashamedtobe chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I just love these stories! Sorry I haven't been reviewing as often as I should but I get so engrossed in the stories I forget. You so rock
Sam16 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
"Edward Cullen doesn't have fangs.". Haha best line ever! I laughed for like 10 minutes. You're amazing I wish you would publish this!