Reviews for Anna Grin
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
This is a well-written, original story. You are a talented writer.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
This is another beautiful chapter. I like how you show the second chapter from her point-of-view, giving her more sympathy (and reason) for her actions. I also like that she feels sorry for him. This is a creative story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This is definately an original story. I never imagined them as a couple, but after reading this I can see there is chemistry between them. You nicely show his caring side without having him lose his character.

I love how you incorporate his thoughts, especially when he is seeing her as a separate person from her co-workers, "her lips red like she never wore at work just one of the guys." I also like the nickname he gives her.

This is well written and I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters.
Kendra Luehr chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Yay, you did my request...very purty. If that makes sense. o-O lol Sorry, I'm kind of in a crackish mood at the moment, so if I'm rambling, that would be why. Anywhos, I didn't know Anna Grin was another form for Chelsea Grin; that's cool. :) And I didn't know there were so many versions of "Hurt"; I only know the one by NIN.
AnonyMiss J chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
That's beautiful and sweet. I really hope you continue soon. Thank you.
lauren chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
lol the joker wanted some of that LATINA HEAT!...lol...

AWESOME STORY!
shallots chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
very well writen. i really like this pairing,the cop/homicidal psychopath is interesting. i never would have thought of it. awesome job :D
AnonyMiss J chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
I eagerly await the next chapter. Nice work.
glasg0wsmile chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I love how you keep Joker in character while introducing an unusual pairing. I can envision Ramirez reacting to him like this. His inner dialogue has hints of humor and an all-knowing sensibility that flows fluidly from each interaction. It keeps a lot of their communication in their heads, which really works here. In the movie Ramirez(the actress) said so much with her eyes.

Great job.
the sublime mime chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Why this doesn't have more reviews is beyond me...it is beautifully written, and it's written in character at that.

The crack pairing is a plus, too.

:D
Beckoning.Disaster chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
This chapter was absolutely bloodly brilliant.

Best chapter yet, hands down. It took my breath away.

You are doing amazing work, seriously. Keep it up!
Arizo chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
hmm this one from Anna's point of view...sweet
Arizo chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hmm actually I think its Remirez's mom whose in the hospital.

Wow I was just browsing the site and I saw JokerRemeriz and was all like 'Wow I have to read this' so yeah nice story

gotta keep reading
Beckoning.Disaster chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Ramirez? Hmm...

At first I couldn't see the pairint at all. I'm still very, very skeptical, I have to admit, but the writing is beautifully done and the story really does enthrall you. I guess I'll just have to see how this turns out before I judge the pairing. :)

Keep writing, it really is excellent!
random18938497 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Wow, a Joker/Ramirez story. I think that's the most original pairing I've seen so far and you pull of this unconventional couple remarkably well, as usual, just... not enough for me! Sorry. It's exceptionally well written with beautiful, delicate language that I can appreciate.

However, I just can't wrap my brain around the idea that the Joker could fancy her. I mean, there’s nothing really in her to call to him, you know? She is basically the poster child for his theory that everyone is only out to protect and do what is best for themselves, even at the expense of others (though I realize her motivations were for her grandmother, she was still willing to sell out everyone else who relied on her i.e. Gordon, her fellow police officers, the people she swore to protect, etc.). I think the Joker is personally much more fascinated by people who defy this theory, part of the reason why he’s obsessed with Batman, and also the reason why I tend to see Joker/Rachel stories working more.

But that is in no way a criticism of your writing or creativity, which as I’ve said, remains in top form, a cut above a lot of other work on here. Good job and I’m still eagerly awaiting an update for Sing!