Reviews for I Get What I Want
ColtonBronson16 chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
Great story man. The imagery was so vivid in my mind, the beauty of all five chapters, aside from maybe one grammatical error, was exquisite. I just finished reading TLotF in school, and hoped that someone had thought to write something like this. Well done indeed. Check me out sometime, I published a book when I was 16. I guess I'm not really Colton though, hes a part of me though. The books called The Lighter Key, check it sometime. I'd be honored.

- CE Schwab
HitTheRoad chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
This is so nicely written, I adore this couple. It's a pity this story is almost 6 years old and that you're probably never going to update it again.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
You probably won't update again but what you did write was very good and I enjoyed reading it (:
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
This is perhaps the best piece of fanfiction on this site
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
This really isn't finished, is it? Because I wanted so much more! The 5th chapter had me begging for more with Jack and Ralph. The plot line was interesting, and of course their interactions were great. Plus, who doesn't love some Jack/Ralph kissing? *Sigh* They are too perfect.

Would it be too much to ask to continue this? I know it's been years, but it was so good!
Emipop chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Oh. My. God.
This is absolutely, without-doubt, seamlessly brilliant. I actually had to read it twice, because I couldn't comprehend its awesomeness- Something I've NEVER done before. This story is definitely the best LotF Fanfiction I've read (and it might be one of the best stories my eyes have had the pleasure of viewing, lol!). The whole romance leaves me not only excited for the next installment, but with a warm, happy feeling in my chest. It's amazing! Please, please, PLEASE continue this soon, or I might explode! Keep writing 3
A new reader chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
OMG! Your amazing write more please. This seem like it would actualy happen in the book
DuskUmbrella chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
I really like how the characters are explored, especially Jack. It all makes nice sense (within the parameters of the fic anyway) and would fit in with the book if this were the case. Well done :)
Rosebud343 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
aw I have so much sympathy for ralph, keep up the good work :] 3
jobincityslacka chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Superb. It's so nice to read such hotness while the dialogue remains completely in-character. I really like your word choice and fondling with the idea of insanity-it really adds to both Jack and Ralph's characters and their dynamic together.

"'Because you didn't like me, Ralph! And it hurt! And if I wanted to feel anyone's blood, I wanted it to be yours! You're prey and I'm a hunter. I want your blood on my hands. Damnit, Ralph, I haven't stopped thinking about you since we got on this island and you've been too obsessed with your bloody rules to even realize it. And obviously nothing's changed with all the screaming you've been doing.'"

That was definitely my favorite part so far! It was perfectly worded, so vivid, so intense-so easy to hear the tone in Jack's voice, and for that I applaud you! I also love your depiction of Roger, it's revolting yet tasteful. He's so into the violence and blood it's as if he's completely disconnected, which is lovely-in a brutal way, of corse. _ I'm excited to see where this goes; something tells me someone is going to find out or at least something similar to that will happen. It's nice to see Ralph and Jack admitting their feelings to themselves and to each other! Keep up the good work. :D
TalesFromPerdition chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
This was really good. I mean, I've read like an infinaty of these JackxRalph fics (and I mean, when I read it in high school, I wrote one, too) And all of them seem to be the same... mine was too. But yours is so different! I guess when I came back to check on my old fandom stomping grounds, I expected it to be the same old stuff but this was really amazing! Really new and fresh!

Its been a couple of months since you updated, but if you do still plan on continuing... I would really like if you did. Haha. I really REALLY like what you've done with the pairing. But It would be cool if Ralph wasn't alone, too. Haha _~ Great job.
Minh-Tuyet chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Oh my.. is it getting a little too HOT on that island
Rachel chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Aww... so sweet. :)
ShuraShura chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
i cant believe i started liking this pairing due to a book project _ (i'm failing it btw U.U)

update soon :D

-cough- istehregonnabeyaoi? -cough cough-
SuperCuteTomomi chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
please update soon i really wanna know what happens next ralph Supercutetomomi