Reviews for Roughhousing In the Playpen
Dashusi4ka chapter 2 . 6/9
I really don't like Harry in this. Doesn't he consider the effect of multiple obliviates? It's like he doesn't even care that he causes mental damage to an innocent for his own convenience, just because he doesn't want to deal with a "demonic" muggle teen. What, when he kills Hiruma or makes him into a Lockhart, he'll just say "oops"? It' disgusting(((
kittit24 chapter 2 . 4/26
Harry/Hiruma all the way Agon pisses me off unless he's with Sena then it some how makes him okay... No clue why it just does. Anyway amazing story and looking forwards to more ;)
Jaakusan chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
I realize this is deader than an Ex-Parrot, but I just discovered this today and nearly choked trying to smother my laughter. I'm very sad you never continued this but oh well. Life goes on. Thank you for writing what you did. c:
fan chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Are you not continuing this story ? I thought it was hilarious and had a lot of potential especially if it does end up slash between them! Please write more!
bloodyredfox chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Slash is good! Update!
R. A Cross chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Do it as a SLASH

Hiruma/Harry 4-ever

Agon/Harry (I'll consider it as a second...)
Chris chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Hiruma/Harry yes yes yes! Please write more. I kept laughing out loud during my orientation and got in trouble so now you have to write more! Please!
MyFluffleFix chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Why in the HELL was this abandoned?! SOMEBODY FUCKING ADOPT THIS OR SOMETHING!
stinkerdoodle chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
I would like to see Harry and Agon and Sirius and Agon.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Lol, Harry, I think you might have accidentally obliviated him a bit at the end, there. just a little bit. xD
haha, this was amusing. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Hahaha, yea, impressive name, no, Hiruma? xD
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
SLASH SLASH you can choose the pairing. I personally would love to read how Hiruma won four times.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
hiruma/harry all the way!
RememberTheMuse chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Hiruma/Harry! :D
Lady Ashwinder chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Why have I never come across this story before now? What have I been doing with my life before now?!
Please update again soon, and honestly I think that Hiruma and Harry are just meant to be in this story. It would be awesome to see some others interested in Harry, others like that guy from his school, Ago or even Shin. But all I care about is reading the next chapter of this awesomeness (because that is the only word that comes to my mind at this moment). Please for the love of all things holy and unholy (depending on your preference...) update this story.