Reviews for Roughhousing In the Playpen
fan chapter 2 . 11/13
Are you not continuing this story ? I thought it was hilarious and had a lot of potential especially if it does end up slash between them! Please write more!
bloodyredfox chapter 2 . 10/22
Slash is good! Update!
R. A Cross chapter 2 . 9/3
Do it as a SLASH

Hiruma/Harry 4-ever

Agon/Harry (I'll consider it as a second...)
Chris chapter 2 . 5/28
Hiruma/Harry yes yes yes! Please write more. I kept laughing out loud during my orientation and got in trouble so now you have to write more! Please!
MyFluffleFix chapter 2 . 3/29
stinkerdoodle chapter 2 . 3/18
I would like to see Harry and Agon and Sirius and Agon.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Lol, Harry, I think you might have accidentally obliviated him a bit at the end, there. just a little bit. xD
haha, this was amusing. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Hahaha, yea, impressive name, no, Hiruma? xD
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
SLASH SLASH you can choose the pairing. I personally would love to read how Hiruma won four times.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
hiruma/harry all the way!
RememberTheMuse chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Hiruma/Harry! :D
Lady Ashwinder chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Why have I never come across this story before now? What have I been doing with my life before now?!
Please update again soon, and honestly I think that Hiruma and Harry are just meant to be in this story. It would be awesome to see some others interested in Harry, others like that guy from his school, Ago or even Shin. But all I care about is reading the next chapter of this awesomeness (because that is the only word that comes to my mind at this moment). Please for the love of all things holy and unholy (depending on your preference...) update this story.
grimmich chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
*pout* why can't harry ever be dominate in these fics?! oh well just so long as you don't make him super short or feminine or anything like that this could be really good!
jalika123 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Slash please! Hiru/Harry
kyojiUzumaki chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I'm actually loveing this fic and cant wait for the next part. Hiruma/Harry is perfect. Excitedly waiting KyojiUzumaki