Reviews for Teaching Love
Flameprincess chapter 1 . 3/27
I really enjoyed this story. A good choice of high school for the setting of an AU, and wonderfully written. I liked how the characters were the same but not, and how you slipped in lines from the movie, but not always where you expected them to be.

They always say you should leave some constructive criticism for the author. I'm almost never good at that. I'm not an author, merely a reader who knows what she likes. If there is a grammar of spelling mistake, I usually don't even notice, not if the story intrigues me, like yours did. So I have no criticism. Well, save one thing. And it's not so much criticism as a wish. I wish it hadn't ended. LOL
lovefromhogwarts chapter 17 . 1/30
Massively enjoyable! Was skeptical at first about the AU, but ended up so invested I read it all in a single sitting - excellent way to reimagine the story & a joy to read!
Adorable. You must continue writing. A pleasure to read.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 1 . 1/25
This is really well written. A good imaginative story. I must admit I thought near the end Maria was going to discover that Franz was her Father, I think you were toying with your readers there. Ha! Hope you return with more posts soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
That was a wonderful story!
Imaginer.012 chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
Great, GREAT story
Imaginer.012 chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
That man has to be Mr. VonTrapp! Also, a couple chapters earlier you had Maria say something along the lines of "Ill bump into him eventually.." Haha- she literally bumped into him. (Georg)
Adriana Florenze chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
I absolutely love this story! I started reading and couldn't stop- on the way to work, in my lunch break and all evening! It's fantastic and well written and the AU works really well because your characters still stay true to the original. Great story! :)
Mie779 chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
There might not be a lot of AU TSOM stories out here... but this is a true masterpiece... You have caught my attention (and time) for the past week where I have read your story whenever I had time for it ;)
I love how you made your own plot but kept their personalities in character, and in the larger scope also kept some plot lines from the movie. Must admit that I at first was stumped by the fact that they where relatively the same age, that took me some time to get used to... BUT seeing as this is a modern TSOM i see why you wouldn't make them 20 years apart... and as other reviewers stated: I LOVE teenage Georg...
You have a wonderful way of writing... and I know myself how hard it is to update often... I tend to be a slow updater also :/ Hope you're still around to write other great stories... would love to read more from you.
Mie779 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Thou it IS a rather AU story I really enjoy reading it, you have still kept their personalities and in some ways also the main story line of TSOM... great work...

Got one question: where is their father? Might have missed it, but I thought that he was the one insisting on them to get a tutor... ? Just seem odd to me that he would not be around on christmas...?
PBandJen259 chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
I LOVE this story so much! You should definitely do a sequel. Please and Thank you!
alynawatlovers chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
Amazing! :D love it! :D Funny thing is, I just finished watching A Little Princess right before I started reading this. :) SO ironic! But this is sooo good! :D :D
login password chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I always love stories where Maria and Georg meet/fall in love young. And this story was perfect because it still had all the kids in! I liked the story/plot a lot. Thanks for writting!

:D
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
great ending to a great story really liked it alot. Is there going to be a squeal. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

P.s. this is thebestestfriendsforver just moved to a different account.
jaamiee chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
Amazing. Amazing. AMAZING! I adore this story, and your writing. I'll read anything you write for Maria and Georg- you handle them wonderfully :)