Reviews for The Virginity Pact
Han948 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
NO! I don't want to read about Alice/Jasper or Rosalie/Emmett. Neither do many other people. Ever wonder why stories about those couples are never as popular? And if people are telling you to continue this as a kind of series with those guys as the stars, then they're wrong. Your writing and smut are both very good so don't waste them on something redundant. Write something else.
BaconButt chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hot, sweet and funny at the same time!

Yes, you must continue!
dazzled01218 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
you should definitely continue.

i wanna know if Rose gets Emmett..

or should i say HOW?

hehe

that ending was fricken hilarious.

lol
DancingStars chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ahaha. Of course. Edward and Bella go first. You should definitely go for Alice and Rosalie.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i really liked this! it was funny, smutty, and had the romance and angst there too... you should definitely continue it with rose and alice's sexcapades... but i also think you should develop edward and bellas relationship... it could be really good
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I loved it and I would love to see Rose and Alice's turn too. LOL Great job.
iloveedwardcullenthevampire chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I would love for you to expand this story. I would also love for Edward to actually admit he LOVES Bella, so she doesnt think it is just a one night stand. Continue please.
DarklingShift chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Loved it!

You definitely should do Rosalie and Alice's experiences. Although I would add just a little more detail to your stories.
semistar175 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Dang.

It's getting a little hot in here. Haha.
remy7marie chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
oh my gosh...you have to continue this. not only is this one of the most brilliant things i have read, but i also want to see the other two, not to mention maybe bella and edward's relationship? :) great job!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Love it. I would love for this to continue!
jaxinthebox7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Yay for expanding this! Before I even read your authors note I was hoping you'd maybe give us some J/A and Em/R.

Even if you don't this was really good. Very entertaining and cute.
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
So good!

~Melissa~
Nicholh2008 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was awsome! VERY HOT! please continue!
I'mAnAllStar chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
o boy do i have thoughts on this! haha, that was AMAZING, no lie. andd i rlyy want u 2 rite more! the beginning u made bella seem soo sweet and innocent but NOO WAYY haha that was a rlyy good story, ik im not gonna like rose and alice's povs AS much... but im seriously looking foward 2 the next chapter

oo and sry im riting in IM language, im in a hurry lol
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »