Reviews for The Virginity Pact
BuckeyeAngel chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I love it!
luv2read22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I like it! I thought it was perfect and kinda funny that Edward said "thank god" at the end. XP
amgglekim chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I enjoyed it! Good luck!
lmhsfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh yes! Please do continue! I want to see EmxR and JxA but also the relationships develop between them and more that just sex between Edward and Bella. But definitely more sex! Just other stuff too lol. PLEASE! *puppy dog face*
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i like it. its different.
ainsleyhayes chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Holy... dear Buddha. This is very very bad - you are swaying me to the side of lust and carnal passion, making me want to find a sexy young Edward thing to give my V-card to. Very very bad. So... I would say that this story is a huge success. I'm going to go... pray? Douse myself in holy water? Find a special gentleman friend? No. Wait. Crap!

Well done. Very very well done indeed. I would most certainly not be opposed to more. (Did that come out right? My usually faulty grasp of double negatives has been made faulty-er by this. Ahem: if you're willing, more please!)
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was perfect. Edward was so hot. I think you should definitely keep going.
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
OMG! That was hot and hilarious at the same time! I LOVE it!
roxychick010 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That would be great if you decided to expand this story. But why does it seem that Jasper doesn't like Alice?
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was freakin' awesome! I love the ending...I am still laughing my ass off while typing this review! I know this is for the contest, but yes I think you could make it into a bunch for one shots so we can see what the other girls do!
Jessi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Yes yes, you should totaly do that...this was a very very good story.
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
hahaha! That was so funny! I SO LOVED IT! Hahahahahahahah! LOVED IT! That was amazing! LOL
flormi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
i would love to read more :)
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This is the best one I've read for this contest so far. Awesome. Can Edward be any hotter? *Fans herself* phew!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13