Reviews for The Virginity Pact
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Yeah u should do one shots on each couple like to see alice and jasper nxt then roseile and Emmett.
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love the story ;D can't wait to read the rest, but I'd also love to hear Edwards point of view on how he changed his mind
jdhsmomth chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I loved this story and I would love to see what happens with the other girls. But, I would also like to see how E and B's relationship develop. I am going to check out the sequel now. I just hope it's not a one shot. thanks f or the great read!
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is a funny, smutty story. Thanks!
Erin chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
efinitly continue it was totaly awesomely written
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
i luv this story so plz continue it cuz i wanna c how rosalie and alices stories go
styling16 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
RavenEnna chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
It's good. :) You should write more.
Bella-Cullen1979 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was awesome! I would love to read more!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hahahahaha, that was awesome. I'd love to see Alice and Rose's experiences if you feel inclined to write them up, I love the mix of funny and sexy, so delightful.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I think I'd be amusing to go into Alice and Rosealie's conquests too.
MatieKai chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
cool gunna read the orther 1
edwardemmett09 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Um...AMAZING story! You HAVE to continue this! It was great, I loved the banter between the characters. And this line was great: “I don't want a hero, or a man who worships me. I want someone who will be real, and love me, and touch me. I'd rather be worshiped with hands than words,” I finally whispered.

And the smutty goodness was...amazing! I hope you write more!
feathersmmmm chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I reviewed your one shot as part of something called the "Fic Dive" over on The Lazy But Discerning Ficster blog. We dive in to find stories that maybe don't have alot of reviews, and then share with the blog. Check out the blog for the review, as well the parameters for the fic dive!

Happy Twilighting!

Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Oh this was WIN! I see the sequel has been started so I'm rushing off to read it now! SQUEE!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »