Reviews for Festivals, Fireworks, and Fuzzies
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/22
Omg. OMG YOU! THE FEELS! GAH! Sobs happy tears.

He got her the fuzzy all along and kept it all these years. And he had been her inspiration in becoming a shinobi and she kept him in her heart through all years and despite her interest in Sasuke. Sniffs. I want to imagine she saw Kakashi's retreating back in ANBU gear flying over the rooftops after dropping the fuzzy. Or him standing there. Talk about pure silent enduring love. ️️
esther chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
wow! just going over the reviews for this story, and yes, i read and reviewed this in 2009, it's the same esther. that's how long this story has stuck with me :)

kakasaku will forever be one of my anime otps, even though i haven't watched naruto or anime for so long.
esther chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh i love this fic SO SO MUCH. i first read it years ago now and it's still just as amazing. i bookmarked it so i'd never lose it again.

it's just so beautifully written, with such a light touch, but so meaningful. the ending is absolutely perfect!
esther chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
one of my ultimate favourite kakasaku one-shots ever! great premise and lovely execution. i would love to see more youngANBU!kakashi fic!
Caeria chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
So cute!
BonesDoUrden chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Ohmigosh, yay! I found this story again! It's so adorably fluffy (probably like Sakura's ultimate fuzzy) and it's been driving me batty for days trying to remember it's name and who wrote it :-) Love, love, love it! And I can only imagine Sakura confronting Kakashi about the fuzzy ;P
Mishi Nagano chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I knew it. As soon as she said ANBU.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
awesome you should write a seqeul
rezmutt chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
this is such a cute story. i love it
Tsuki Karasu chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ahh, so cute! I just love these little stories you post!

Cheers! Keep posting!
randomey chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I just LOVE this!

so very well contrived, a bit melodramatic...so utterly sweet.

congrats for one of the nicest fics I've ever read!
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was really cute.
esther chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
argh! SO CUTE! i wish kakashi had told her it was him, but it's better the way you've done it here _

AWESOME!
brandilynlococo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
kakashi had been the one who kept an eye on sakura at the festival when she was 4 wasent he
addicted2reviews chapter 1 . 3/8/2009