Reviews for Didn't Know Until I Did
mendesana chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
nice one..lololol
Firefly8762 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Minachan: *drops momentarily to floor* Why? Why? Why must you tease Minachan so fembuck?

Plagnister: *cackles insanely* Oh, that was sooooo worth the look on your face. The way you got more and more excited as the story went on, then utter rejection, complete horror when the story ended when it did.

Minachan: *snarles* Careful what you say to Minachan Plagi-kun, or she just might make you a rough eunuch. Screw being smooth, why give you even that pleasure.

Plagnister: *stares in horror, shielding privates* Now that's just crude, even for you Minachan.
Turknac chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Congrats. You just made me fall in love with you through your stories.
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I've never before read fanfic that made me pause and wonder, seriously, if the fic writer were actually the novelist.

But I'm wondering.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I love this. And I actually like a lot of your stories, fanfics, if not all of them. And the ones that I haven't read are of series I haven't seen, and that's why I probably don't lie them...yet :) Keep up the great writing skills :)
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Yep, that sounds like Rachel, "let's poke the vamp, because even though I know I shouldn't, and I realize I should walk away, I can't help it. Now after playing poke the vamp I realize I want said vamp, screw the consequences." On to more reading,

-Kate
Emeraldfires chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I'm straight but that was really hot!
tifftails88 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE WROTE A NEW IVY/RACHEL FIC ! I TOTALLY LOOK FOWARD TO ANY MORE FIC U'LL WRITE : }}
Silent-Enigma08 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh! I am such a big Kim Harrison fan and I absolutely love these two together. I thought you portrayed them both very well within the story. :-) Love it!
Dartxni chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I confess, I don't even know this fandom. :) These characters are new to me, but I like how they were written. Two very distinct characters.

I like how Rachel's lack of planning extends even to the point where she doesn't plan to seduce Ivy, she just does it.
soulstealer247 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Awesome story, thanks for writing another one. I love Ivy and Rachel so much, you captured them well.
CrimsonM.Blackheart chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I adored this story! I love the way you portrayed Ivy's character and how she responds to her in all ways. I look forward to more of your work
Yorusoi chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow, such a great read!

Now I gotta head to borders to get the series!

Good job!

Yorusoi
cyan dragonfly chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh yeah, that was brilliant!

It's been so long since I've read one of your fics I'm starting to wonder what the hell happened to my supposedly semi-worthy brain.

Gotta love the Hollows though...