Reviews for Two Similar People Get In A Relationship
Food chapter 1 . 1/13
Please continue! I would lik to see Hijikata's reaction! And some kissies!
Sound of the Heavens chapter 1 . 1/5
What's their date gonna be like? Update please?
Rais Haha chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Woooooowww, what will happen on dates?! I curious!

Keep update!
Natsu chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Please update! Can't wait to know what happens next! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! X3
Silverflame chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Suspicious, I like it. What's gonna happen on de date?
Bubbles1802 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
...*takes a deep breath* Here goes! The story is really well written! I can see that you haven't updated this fanfiction in a long time, but please keep doing so! I would like to know what happens next...!
Kyandanko chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
i knew gintoki was sweet sugar! :D

hahaha this is really funny yup yup, when hijikata started thinking about sweet sugar i knew instantly it was gintoki and it made me *blush* like crazy and laugh yup yup, same with gintoki but with mayora 13 yup yup. please update soon please! it's been 2 years already. so please update soon
Ladyvalentine19 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
woh! I love this story. can't wait to read the next chapter, it must be very funny when Gin and Toshi meet each other! plz update
Lumi75 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh...a blind date...xD its cute how both men experience so much trouble simply to get themselves ready. They must not get out very much, lol. This story is very amusing... Update quickly! xDXD

Hm...you may need a beta because of your spelling and grammar mistakes. I hope you can find someone. :)

Usually I ignore spelling and grammar mistakes, but I have to say you have quite a number of them XP...This shouldnt stop you from writing but you ought to be more careful and do what you can. Like run it thru a spell-checker. Anyways... I want to point out at least one word is misspelled in your summary...
Bloody Autumn chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
We you wrote something from Gintama! I love that anime xD And I love Gintoki and Hijikata. And I love them together xD In the story there were few misspellings here and there but I don't really care. For the whole time I waited for them to see each other and figure that who thay really are, but now I can't wait for the next chapter :D Write soon!

Oh and sorry I haven't wrote to you in a while, but everything has been just a big chaos. Oh we talked with my friend Minna, and now we are together :) At least something good happened.

Bye