Reviews for The Wrong One

-peace
darkemochic chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
lo-freaking-l! loved it.
MissSpiderFish chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Oh good so far! write fast!
Umino Akiko chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
I will be awaiting the next update with much enthusiasm. And yes Edward we do enjoy your suffering.
DtecnoKira chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Well, I sure got a kick out of their pain

Nice outtake!
DtecnoKira chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
So, Edward was jealous huh?

He so needs to admit he has feelings for Jacob!
DtecnoKira chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
I love how the characters interact in this chapter, especially when Edward gives hois opinions on other character's thoughts
DtecnoKira chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Wow, I can't figure out why I never read chapter 2...I must have ust been busy and kept saying later, later.

Sorry about that, it's a great chapter with a LOT to laugh at.

Also, Edward should totally be the one to wear the dress.
SugarSpiceNeverythingNice chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
This story is hilarious. I just found it today. Are you going to finish it?
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
ROFL

emmett and jasper are pricelss

cant wait for more

i love the by standers thoughts of jacob
Makenna chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
Strangely enough, I think Jacob isn't that out of character in this chapter. Always thinking everyone will fall in love with him, haha. And hey, why am *I* barely ever on the first people you thank? explanation woman! lol

-Makenna
Anatin123 chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
OMG this story is just too funny! The fact that Bella was desprate enough to call "The Tyra Show" killed me, I laughed for 5 minutes along with when Jacob and Edward tried going to the bar...to make this sound easier; I would max out my american express card to see this on film!
shadowspirit13 chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
so good. Jake is so cute he is like a ... well puppy who follows Edward around. Why can't Eddy just accept that they are meant to be and like ravish him?
Harlequin Jade chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
Haha! Yeah! You Go Jacob!
Bladed Ink chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
WTF how could you? The bar and then the thekiss? I can't.. RARG! EVIL, MALICIOUS GR

i realy not happy _