Reviews for HARSH repost
Cheyanna chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
Totally awesome read! Can't wait to read your other stories.
Iamtiger2468 chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
I stayed up all night reading this great fan fic. I just couldn't stop reading! But it was totally worth it! Good job!
Lazyman12 chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
Their just had to be a second story of the same story and all the madness that I read and went through. If your like me and still reading this. I will like to say thankyou for finishing a story that been having banging my head against the wall because I didn't know the ending. I would advice to actually delete the first story. But I know the fact the reviews mean to much to the writer then they like to admit. A sappy ending and all is good in the ending. Only thing I hate was that the father wasn't killed or something terrible happened to him. That was probably the only thing I didn't like about it. Then I was thinking how I would prefer him to die. I came to conclusion that he should die from komodo dragons eating his flesh, or lion, or ants, or zombies... Maybe not the zombies. You get the point. Other then that, I will say I enjoyed the ending the most and the affair with the psychologist. The rest of the story was hard rock to swallow because Drakken is my favorite character in the story. Shego cool, Kim is kickass, Ron is Ron. Drakken is the evil madman that seems to make everything seem childish but fun. Great Job!
Rhaella Valysar chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
Words cannot describe how I feel about this story... But I'll give it a shot.

It was AMAZING! You made me feel everything that Drakken was going through; your writing described everything so perfectly that I could see it happening before my eyes! It was very addicting; I couldn’t stop until I ended the whole story. It was too much for me to stop and wonder what was going to happen next knowing I could do that by just reading!

I loved the character development. And their reactions too. They were not OOC at all.

Every single twist and special moment (both good and bad) made my guts twist. This is so well written!

I guess that wraps it up - and yes, this is a big, fat review, believe it or not. I'm not very good at this.

Conclusion, I love it!
Great job!
Whispurrs chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
WOW, I am as gleeful as a child in a candy store at having spotted this Drakkgo delight; I bow before you.
SorceryGeniusLina chapter 23 . 1/11/2011
I just finished reading HARSH. Oooo it was soo good. Very well written, great details, characters in's dark but there's hope. A great combo. Kept me on the edge of my seat. Now I have to go and read all your other stuff! cheers!
Arizona Robbins Torres chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
wow, dude. what a story! I can't stop reading it! It's great!
Forever'nAlways chapter 23 . 6/28/2009
I like just read this story a few days ago, and I forgot to leave a review.

This story was truely wonderful, one of the best I've read. And so far the best DrakkenShego fic I have read x3

Keep up the great work, and I will definately chech out your other stories!
Rhaella Valysar chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Heyy dude, look love the story but THIS story is suppose to take place AFTER Harsh? I don't really understand dude, please make this clear to me please!
KathleenDee chapter 23 . 6/10/2009
I LOVED it, your an amazing D/S writer, you had me at the edge of my seat the whole time :)
tymofey chapter 23 . 6/5/2009
I'v read this story from the original first chapter you posted and found it very fascinating, but then it was dead.

When I saw that you actually finished this I was delighted and immediately proceeded to read it not to be disappointed.

And i wasn't. It's one of the most emotional DS stories out there. Now I'm going to read your other stuff.
Jen Rock chapter 23 . 2/7/2009
I'm glad you finished this story. It's one of my favorites. I'm glad Shego and Drakken got something of a happy ending but not too happy since they're still both prisoners. I had a feeling that Sir was going to turn out to be Drew's father but his plan of letting Drakken take over the world and then killing him and taking his place was crazy. Great job.
Movingontosomethingnew chapter 23 . 2/2/2009
I just read the last two chapters. That was a very satisfying ending to a very suspenseful story.I was so glad Shego showed up when she did...and with Kim and Ron, too.

The reconciliation with James was nice, too. That's something I haven't seen done much.

And the last chapter wrapped things up very nicely. They do deserve a happy ending after all that. And, yeah, I hope they get a little privacy, there...

I really enjoy your writing and am looking forward to your next story.
o0oChaoticBeautyo0o chapter 23 . 2/1/2009

this story was effin amazing! you're such an awesome writer
PoisonousAngel chapter 23 . 1/31/2009
Oh wow! It's done!

Again, this has been one of the best fics I've ever read, and I loved every bit of it. I'm so happy Drakken got his happy ending with his woman, and his knee shall be fixed!

I like it also, because I can relate to Drakken's knee problems. I dislocated mine, my knee cap going to the side of my knee and separating my femur and tibia. It was bad, so it makes the story better to actually know what the character it going through.

I'm also extemely happy that you're conitnuing to write. You're very good at it, and I LOVE how you're main guy is Drakken. He's my fave too, so you can ALWAYS expect a review and fave from me.

I cannot wait for you're next story. So looking forward to it. :D

Wonderful job!11 :D